Intro/ quick authors note!!

Hello!!
TYSM for reading :))
This book will contain definite spoilers for the entire book series, up through The Desolation's of Devils Acre. It'll also feature Noor Pradesh, because I love her bunches and she deserves the world and more.
This will contain some profanity and harsher language!! 
I've never really written any x readers before - I prefer self inserts over anything else lol- so I apologize if some things are a bit janky!! I'm completely open to criticism over this little project.  
Any x readers will have a gender non-comforming/nonbinary main character. Yes they'll be Y/N, surprise friend you're now enby!! It might switch from third person point of view to second person povs at times, just to switch it up at little. I'll also avoid adding specific appearance details, unless they relate to your peculiarity. Cuz it gets annoying having a mullet and reading an x reader has long hair :)
Younger characters, such as Olive and Claire, will feature family dynamics!! The same applies to Alma Peregrine.
The art I used as reference for the characters comes from Makowka's oc maker on picrew, please go look at their twitter under the same name!! Any other art featured will have the credits listed before the chapter begins, if I decide to use it for headers and such. Cuz credits are necessary :)
Feel free to request anything, be it through my dms on instagram ( at local._.killjoy) or twitter (at nic0nic0b3an0), or just in the comments (It should go without saying, but I won't write smut or lemon or any of that. Im just not comfy with it!! Anything else, as long as its considered sfw, will go though!!) . I'll try to remember to tag you if you do ask for a request at the beginning of chapters as well!!

TYSM again, and I hope you enjoy!! Have a wonderful day/night/evening!!
Love u bunches,
Jolyne Jean