Chapter 23: The Doll and Metal Bat

=3rd POV=

(Still the same day as The 20th Super Fight Tournament.)

Outside Training Ground of Bang's Dojo

(A/N: Like what I said, skip the fight If you want to.)

Charanko: begin!

Pariah immediately walk towards bang, who is standing on his ground with his stance. Waiting for pariah to make an attack for a counter-attack.

Once pariah is close and personal, he looks down and stared bang with his seemingly glowing eyes.

Pariah: (I wonder how great is his reaction speed and his prediction skills? This ought to be fun.)

Bang: (Is his eyes glowing? Maybe It's just me..)

The height difference is outstanding, The Hunter standing at 6'3 feet tall, while bang is only at 5'5 feet tall.

Garou: (The Hunter is towering over the old geezer, heh. Like that won't make any difference..)

Garou began to laugh silently to himself, thrilled at wondering what kind of technique The Hunter will show and maybe use It against him in the future.

This match will be much more different than the ones in the Super Fight Tournament, Especially The Championship match.

In comparison of using Martial Arts, Suicho is nothing againts Bang. So pariah expected him to be more of a challenge.

Pariah: I do hope you get serious, I do expect for some challenge...(Oh my God, I'm so sorry, bang. I hate myself! I sound so cocky.)

Bang: If that is what you wish, Then I shall grant It.

The Hunter let out a satisfied chuckle.

Pariah: this will be my greatest satisfaction yet...you have my gratitude. ("Copy cat")

The Match of Speed and Skills.

A Force of Nature Vs Ultimate Martial Artist.

Pariah delivered a one left handed consecutive flicker jabs with rapid speed, aiming to hit basically every part of his upper body.

The amount of flicker jabs pariah sends out is quite absurd, That even the likes of atomic samurai looked flabbergast at the show of speed, But he still manage to keep up.

Iaian, okamaitachi and bushidrill can't even comprehend The Hunter's display of speed. Ofcourse, that is understandable since they were still learning and can only react to speed of a bullet.

Despite the countless flicker jabs that pariah threw, he can't seem to hit bang at all. Unlike suicho, bang doesn't seem to be fazed whatsoever and keeps on dodging like It's no problem.

Seeing this made pariah back away and gained some distance. Taking his time to loosen up by skipping slightly off the ground.

Fuyushi: (pariah's much more faster than before when he fought suicho.)

AS: Heh..Impressive speed.

You know pariah is fast, when atomic samurai is impress with his speed, the swordsman who is known for performing 100 quick sword slash within a second.

Pariah's is using the hitman style in boxing, with his left arm at his near waist level, while his right arm is closely drawn to his chest area.

Pariah: (As expected of the Greatest Martial Artist, he have trained every part of his muscles in order to achieve such reaction speed...)