Chapter 5: The Story Begins

*Actions*
(Thoughts)

=Nobody's POV=

Somewhere at Z-city

(A day after fuyushi's final training)

Random girl: Kyaah!

Random guy: A monster, Run!

We then see saitama who still has his hair, just standing there, blank face, not bothering to run away from the monster.

The monster is a half crab, half human, who is wearing a whitey tighties.

Crablante: huh? You sure you don't want to run away? Bukuku.

Saitama: *tired sigh*

Crablante: Bukuku? I bet you're a newly employed business man already tired of work... I ate top much crab amd transformed into this crablante! Why aren't you running?Bukuku...You got a deathwish, Is that It?

Saitama: well, not quite.

Crablante: buku?

Saitama: I'm no businessman. I'm unemployed right now, I'm looking for a job...I had another interview today and got royally rejected. I couldn't care less about anything. So i'm in no mood to run, just because the mighty crablante has appeared.

Crablante: bukubukuku..

Saitama: So, what will happen If I don't run?

Crablante had a creepy wide grin on his face.

Crablante: kuku. Your eyes are kifeless, just like mine. From one set of lifeless eyes to another, I'll let you go.

Crablante then walks pass saitama, but not before crablante turn his head to saitama.

Crablante: besides, right now.... I'm hunting different prey.

Saitama looks at crablante with blank face. Clearly doesn't care what crablante said.

Crablante: a big-chinned brat.

Crablante walks away from saitama.

Crablante: and when I find him, I'm gonna rip his arms off! Kukukuku!

Saitama then continues his way back to his apartment after royally rejected from his interview.

But what saitama didn't notice that someone is following him from the rooftops, It was pariah in his Hunter outfit.

Pariah: (Finally, I found him and just in time too...)

As saitama walking passed the playground, he encounters the big-chinned kid.

Saitama: Oh..

Butt-chinned kid: hmm?

The two continues to stare each other for a second until the kid said.

Butt-chinned kid: what're you looking at?

Saitama had a suprised look on his face.

Saitama: ( A big-chinned brat...If he's caught, he's dead!) hey kid..We're you messing with the big crab monster?

Butt-chinned kid: he was asleep in the park, so I drew some nipples on him with my marker.

Saitama was shocked by this absurd information.

Saitama: (It's definitely him. He has no idea what he's done. What to I do? I could still help....But man, this kid isn't cute at all. It's none of my business. I should just walk away)

While saitama was talking in his thought.

The kid tried kick the ball upward, but his huge ass-looking chin is blocking the way.