Chapter 25: The End of House of Evolution

A/N: The updates are going to be slow, Because I'm currently in Senior High School where hardwork really starts. Hope you guys understand :D

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

=3rd POV=

Outside of Pariah and Saitama's Apartment.

Pariah is seen currently examining the destruction that beast king, genos, armored gorilla and saitama had left.

While genos and saitama is paying attention to armored gorilla explaining what kind of person "Genus" is.

Pariah: damn, who's gonna fix all of this? (I can, But I don't want anyone to know I have "Telekinesis".) Not to mention, where the hell is everybody? I'm genuinely shock that the people within this area are not bothered with the explosions. Are they even here or did they left a long time ago?

Mostquito girl slowly flew down from the pariah's balcony and landed right beside him. In her mind, she was hoping that he would forget the questions pariah had ask her before the fight.

Pariah: oh, you're here. Did you enjoy the food?

Mostquito girl: oh..Um, absolutely!

Pariah felt so proud after hearing that.

Pariah: (ah..Time goes by really fast. When I first came into this world, I can only cook eggs. How pathetic I was at cooking back in those years...)

Saitama: Cut the crap! It's got nothing to do with me! Just gimme the main points!

Saitama slightly yelled, annoyed the fact that atmored gorilla's explanation is taking too long.

Genos: Master is busy. Shorten that to 20 words or less!

Armored Gorrila: S-Sorry...So, uh, In other words..our boss is interested in your body.

Saitama: I'm not interested in dudes.

Pariah: *Whisper* Except in fanfictions. *cough*.

Saitama barely heard what pariah just said and glanced at him for a second, genuinely curious of what is he talking about.

Genos: That is not what he meant, Master. He plans to use your superhuman physiology for his research in evolution. If we let him go, he will send more assassins. (I have heard of The House of Evolution before. Some rumors say It was a cult preaching the coming of a new world.) But judging from you and that mostquito girl...

Genos briefly glanced at mostquito girl, who's standing besides pariah. Genos is having mixed emotions about the mostquito girl being alive, because she almost ended his life 4 days ago.

Pariah: (I saw that quick glance. I can feel his hostility towards her.)

Mostquito girl slowly and quietly hid behind pariah for protection.

Genos: It is involved in something more dangerous. We cannot allow them to run free..so next time, we must initiate attack!

Saitama then became serious, allowing for his face to be very detailed.

Saitama: yeah, Let's go.