Chapter 14: A Prey to Hunt part 3

A/N: AHHH! I CAN FEEL THE CRINGE WHILE MAKING THIS CHAPTER! I'M SO BAD AT DESCRIBING FIGHTS! ;_;

A crap fight incoming...
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Actions*
(Thoughts)

=DJ's POV=

I saw The Hunter and The Devil form a battle stance on the dance floor.

DJ: (Oh shit! I better play some music If I want this fight to look more badass!)

I go to my DJ set and play the music.

(Play the music above, or not, You decide. And It's not mine!)

=Nobody's POV=

Pariah: (huh? Music?.)

Pariah looks over where the music come from and sees the DJ playing at the stage.

The DJ saw pariah is looking at him, he smiles and gives pariah a thumbs up.

Pariah smiled behind his mask.

Pariah: ( This ain't normal music.. this is a fight music! I like that guy..no homo.)

Pariah looks back at his enemy and sees morder charging at him full speed.

As Morder was charging at pariah, Morder pulls out 5 shurikens and flings It towards pariah.

Pariah reacted this by raising up his chikage and slash 4 of them in pieced, one manage to slip passed his defense as Pariah tries to grab It so he can fling It back at morder.

But It started beeping and exploded right in pariah's face, forming a black smoke around him.

Pariah didn't flinch and took no damage since the explotion wasn't powerful enough.

Pariah: (Exploding shurikens..no need to worry about that.)

Pariah looks around his surroundings and can't find morder, due to the black smoke around him.

So pariah use his senses to find where morder is.

As pariah was listening for sounds, he heard light yet fast foosteps moving behind him.

Morder was about to slash pariah's head off, but pariah turns around, just in time to raised his chikage to block morder's blade.

The smoke instantly dissipate from how powerful morder's strike was.

Even If Morder can't see It, He sure damn well knows pariah is making a smug smile behind that mask.

Pariah then kneed morder in the ribs, sending him flying towards a pillar.

But Morder was able to recover his footing before he hits the pillar.

Pariah took out his hunter pistol and aims It at morder.

Pariah then squizzes the trigger as the bullet exits the barrel.

When morder heard the gun shot, he quickly dodge and the bullet missed by an inch.

Pariah fired the hunter pistol again and morder immediately goes behind the pillar before he got shot.

Morder: (tch..that bullet is absurdly fast, not to mention he didn't even reload, exploding shurikens won't do anything to him, he didn't even flinch..I need a plan.)

While morder was thinking about a plan, he got interrupted by pariah striking the pillar with his fist.

It tore through the pillar and morder had to get away from It.