Chapter 13: A Prey to Hunt part 2

*Actions*
(Thoughts)

=Nobody's POV=

Pariah: *sigh* all of you are just another prey to hunt..

The bartender picks up a 9mm pistol under the counter and points It at pariah head.

Right as the bartender was about to squeeze the trigger, Pariah swipes It off out of the bartender's hand.

Pariah then picks up the 96% alcohol, smashes It on the counter and stab the bartender in the throat and leave It there.

The broken bottle was stuck deep on the bartender's throat, so much blood begins to flow out,

The bartender panic and didn't think straight as he tries to get It out.

Bartender: AHH! Get It out! GET- *choking with his own blood*.

But It was too late, he started to choke on with his own blood and falls on the ground...lifeless.

The criminals who saw that was terrified at how brutal and cold The Hunter was!

Criminal: 1: (He just watched that poor man slowly suffers until he was bled to death! That guy is a monster!)

Criminal 2: (I-Is he actually a-a Hero?! He straight up murdered him!)

Criminal 3: (Fuck! Fuck! Should I fire?! Or escape!?)

Pariah grabbed his burial blade and turns around to look at the scared criminals.

(The burial blade is in scythe form)

Their hands shook uncontrollably out of fear.

Pariah:......

But one of the criminal had enough, so he ordered his fellow criminals to fire.

Criminal 4: Fire!

The criminals fired their machine guns at pariah. But pariah easily blocked all of the bullets by spinning his burial blade.

Many seconds has passed and they've run out of rounds.

Pariah took the chance to charge at them while they are reloading their clips.

One of them manage to finish first, so he points the gun at pariah, but pariah was already in front of him.

Pariah then stabs the guy in the stomach, lifts him up and throws him to the other criminals.

One manage to sneak behind him and aims the pistol at pariah's head.

Right as the criminal fired a round, Pariah quickly spins around to dodge while snapping the criminals neck.

One criminal charge at pariah with a katana and tries to stab him.

But pariah grabs the blade with one hand,
broke It in half and used the broken blade to stab the criminal at the side of his head.

The criminal drops down with no signs of life.

Pariah look's around just to see other dozens of criminals with diffirent weapons are just standing still looking at pariah.

Pariah: What wrong?...If you don't want to die, then leave..

Half of the criminals took the chance, so they drop their weapons and ran away to the exit.

While the other half was loyal to the criminal organization despite their fear.

It seems that they are yakuza with katanas.

Pariah: last chance...leave or die trying..

All of them advance with a battlecry while pariah is just very annoyed.