1.2

"Dear Mom, you remember that girl I told you about? She is great we had two wonderful dates and so shared two wonderful evenings. She works at a laboratory and is very interested in what I am doing. She actually reads Rossi's book by coincidence now. I know you don't like them but she does. [...] I hope you are okay,I miss you. Love,Spencer."

"I am going on a date again tonight."

"You are?"

"Yes."

"That be the third." Rossi points out.

"That's correct."

"You know what they say about the third." He jokes teasing Reid a little bit.

"No I don't."

"I am just messing with you. What are the plans?"

"Whatever the plans are you have to reschedule we have a case." Hotch interrupted them disappointing Reid. He wrote her a quick message apologizing.

"What's with the long face, pretty boy?"

"I wrote Lola yesterday to cancel a date and now she doesn't text me anymore." He tells him honestly while the two walk through the morning sun of Texas.

"Most women can't handle the job we do. Probably better she admits it now before you two get two attached."

"You really think this means it's over?" Disappointed he looks down to the ground before he felt Morgans arm around his shoulder.

"Kid, I am sorry if you had two amazing nights and now it didn't work out but sometimes its just that."

"I really like her." Well I don't. Morgan wanted to say. He has a feeling about her. Which he knows not to voice since is unreasonable the only negative thing he really has is that she called Spencer in the middle of the night and if she works nightshifts or something that is probably not even to judge.

"Maybe she will call later when the disappointment is gone."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Morgan was right in the afternoon she called and the two scheduled a new date for the evening Reid comes back. And it didn't quite went like the first two. The restuarant was loud and there was a kid screaming at the table next to them and then plates crashed to the ground and it got to loud for Reid. In distress he puts his hands over his ears,looking down to the ground trying to find some peace. Somebody touched him, was trying to take his hands off his ears and he moved back panicking. "Don't." But the person grabbed his arms again pulling him off the bench and out of the restuarant were he relaxed but shrieked again when the person yelled at him.

"What is wrong with you?"

"Please don't." Uncoordinated he stumbled a few steps back.

"You embarrassed us in there." Lola yelled again while Spencer let's out a whine trying to get as far away from the source of noise as possible. "Why do you freak like that?"

"Its to loud. Please make it stop." He leans himself against the wall as close as possible while going down.

"I am leaving,this is embarrassing you are acting like a child."

"Please stop yelling." He speaks in pain still covering his ears before hitting his head against the wall behind him over and over again before the comforting pain stops and he can't hit hard enough anymore. Aggressive he looks up and sees one of the waiter shielding his head with his hand between it and the wall. "I didn't mean to. I am so sorry. I don't mean to." He hits his head back again and again with more force before letting out a sob.