#sisterinnit

Tw- self harm and rape :(
Italic is your thoughts!
Btw you are 20 and you can drive/have a car :)
You recently moved to Florida with Tommy and your mum!
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

You sat on your bed, blade in hand, staring at the blood spilling from your arm. With tears streaming down your face, you plunged it into your skin, dragging it along to create a slit, once again.

You deserve this.

You repeated the process over and over again, until you finally managed to stop yourself.

You roughly wiped away your tears with the back of your hand and opened your door, peeking your head around to see if anyone was near. Once you was certain the coast was clear, you sprinted to the bathroom.

You gripped onto the handle of the door and pushed it down. It was locked. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"One minute!" Tommy called from inside. You took a deep breath and plastered a fake smile onto your face.

He walked out. "I just had the fattest shit ever!" He shouted, you faked laughed so it looked like nothing was wrong.

Tommy was the only person who knew about your habits, but he thought that you had stopped last spring, when you had gotten into a new relationship with someone. They had helped you stop, always being supportive.

That was, until you found out they were cheating. You had found out in early January, you had started self harming since, and now it was almost April.

You walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind you.

You leant against the sink, staring into the mirror. You are so ugly. Look at how fat you have gotten. You are disgusting. Nobody wants you. You will never be enough.

You eventually fell out of your trance and turned on the tap. You washed the blood off of your arm. It stung, but it didn't hurt as bad as if you had done nothing at all.

Once you had cleaned the cuts, you looked in the medical cabinet for a bandage. There were none.

Starting to panic, you thought of what you could do. Go to the store? No. People would see the cuts and they could get infected. Then mum might find out. Toilet paper, then go to the store? You eventually came to the conclusion that the toilet paper was your best option.

You rolled the toilet paper around your arm, some places turning red from the blood that was still spilling from some of the worse cuts.

You opened the door and checked the hallway. Nobody was there. You sighed in relief and ran back to your bedroom, closing the door a little more harshly than intended.

You threw on an oversized jumper and kept on the leggings that you were already wearing.
*—*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*—*-*-*-*-**-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*—*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*

You grabbed your keys and some money and walked out of the door. You didn't want to drive, so you decided to walk, not realising that it was starting to get dark.

You finally got to the shop and walked inside. You went straight to the medical section. You had already been in this situation three times, so you knew where the bandages were. You speed-walked over to where they were, scanning the isle for them.

You couldn't see the bandages where they usually were. You started to panic. don't panic don't panic. They probably just moved them. Or they have some at the back.