How are you here?

You walked into Tommy's room with a smile on your face, sitting down on a chair that he had put out for you. "Say hello!" Tommy encouraged you.

"Hi everyone! Um I'm Tommy's sister and my name is y/n," you introduced yourself.

After around an hour, Tommy ended the stream and you went back to your bedroom.

You felt exhausted so you decided to have a nap.
*-*-*-*-**-*-**-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*

You woke up from your nap around an hour later. You had no motivation to do anything. You just layed there, staring at your ceiling. Why am I even here? How am I even here? How are there so many people alive? How are we all on a floating rock? How does gravity work?

You was snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a notification from your phone.

Niki Nihaachu wants to follow you.

You accepted the follow request and almost instantly received a message from her.

Niki- hey! I saw you on Tommy's stream and you seem really cool :)

You- hiya! I may have seen a few of your streams before. You are pretty cool yourself :)

Niki- thankyouu

You texted Niki for hours, exchanging information about the both of you. You had quickly become good friends and had upgraded from Twitter dm's to Snapchat.
*-*-*-*-*-**-*-**-*-**-*-*—*-*-*-*-**-*-**-*-*-**-*-**-*-**-*—**-*-**-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-**-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-**-*

You woke up in a cold sweat. You looked around the room to see- no that can't be right. You looked harder into the darkness. It was your old room- the one that you had shared with your ex- Jason.

You got up from the bed and walked out of the room, quietly closing the door behind you. You went downstairs and into the living room. You turned on the lights to see Jason and kadon. You let your eyes focus on what they were doing.

They were with.. Clay? But how? You took a step closer to investigate. On closer inspection, Clay seemed to be sleeping. "Come save him before it's too late," Jason said creepily. "What?" You questioned, confused.

"He's dying!" Kadon said excitedly, shaking Clay around. They both started laughing hysterically.

You woke up, sitting bolt upright. Your breathing was heavy and you had tears in your eyes. What the fuckkk?!

You got out of bed and went downstairs. All of the boys were in the living room watching a movie. They all turned to look at you as you walked in.

"Oh sorry. I didn't realise you were in here," you said before starting to back out of the room.

You looked down as you took steps backwards. Shit. You wasn't wearing a jumper and all of your cuts were on show for anyone to see.

You sprinted upstairs and threw on the first jumper you saw.

You couldn't breathe. They saw them. Imagine how weird they think you are. Thoughts swirled around your head, causing you to grip to your hair tightly, in a frail attempt to make them stop.

Your hands were shaking like crazy, your head was pounding and you couldn't breathe. You slid onto the floor, knees at your chest, hands gripping your hair.