Im a god

Tw- self harm, self blame, Ed symptoms, physical abuse
—————————————————————————————————————————————

You didn't know what to say so you just stared at him. What. The. Fuck. Is. Wrong. With. You?!

"I-Im sorry," you said as tears rolled down your cheeks. "It's okay it's okay," he soothed.

"I'll be back," you said, getting up and leaving the room.

You washed out your cuts and wrapped a bandage over them. You had asked your mum to get you some a week ago, but you hadn't needed to use it until now.

Over a month clean, all for it to be ruined.

You walked back into the bedroom awkwardly. "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. I didn't realise what I was doing. It just happened," you almost sobbed, but held back.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. Your gonna be okay," he reassured. You nodded before sitting down on the bed opposite him.

"Thankyou for helping me take my mind off of it," you thanked him. He sat up. "That's no problem. I'm always here if you need me," he smiled.

You hugged for a few seconds before pulling away. There was a knock at the door.

"One minute," you groaned, pulling a jumper over your head and heading downstairs to see who was at the door.

You opened the door to see Jason. You sighed.

"What do you want and how do you know where I live?" You asked, annoyed.

"I just wanted to see how you were doing," he smiled. Don't trust him. Does he know about your mum? No. He can't, right?

"I'm fine," you lied. He grabbed onto your arms. You yelped in pain. "At it again are we?"

You only just realised that he was slurring his words. "Are you drunk?" You asked, confused. "Yep!" He hiccuped.

You rolled your eyes.

He walked in. "What are you doing?" You asked, starting to get worried.

He slapped you across the face. "You were never good enough for me. You are lucky I stayed with you for as long as I did," he hiccuped occasionally.

You was stunned and at a loss of words. He kicked your stomach, causing you to fall to the ground. He had winded you.

Whilst you was gasping for air, he grabbed your neck, blocking off your airflow. He pulled you to stand up by your neck.

"You are never gonna be good enough," he whispered in your ear before punching you in your stomach, making you gasp for air harder.

He left, slamming the door behind him.

You slid down the wall, gasping for air.

You heard someone come downstairs. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

You just about regained your breath before they walked in. It was Clay.

"Are you okay?" He said, walking over to you. You was still sat on the floor, leaning against the wall.

You layed your head against the wall and sighed.

"Jason visited," you fake-laughed. "Why? What did he want?" He asked.

"He was drunk. He came to um.. I don't know," you looked at him. He sat down in front of you.

"Y/n I can tell your lying," he said softly.