Nice to meet you

Tw- self harm, ed symptoms
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

You woke up from your slumber feeling... depressed. You sighed and got out of bed.

You went downstairs to see your mum making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Morning y/n! Breakfast?" She asked. "No thanks. I'm not hungry right now," you replied. You just couldn't bring yourself to eat. Just thinking about food made you want to throw up.

"I'm gonna go on a walk," you announced, picking up you phone and heading to your room to get ready.

You quickly showered, got dressed, curled your hair, brushed your teeth and put on some makeup.

You picked up your phone and keys and headed out of the door.

After walking for a few minutes, you realised that you had seen the same man a lot. You checked behind you and he was there again.

You didn't want to think that he was following you, so you decided to test if he was. You had been told to take 4 right turns in a row to check if you were being followed. You did exactly that.

After doing each of the turns, you checked behind you.

You was being followed.

You walked a little faster. The man started to run.

You immediately started sprinting. You had never been where you were before, so you had no clue where you was going.

Your legs were stinging, you couldn't breathe, your eyes were watering, but the man still seemed to be keeping up easily.

You didn't know what to do, so you did the first thing that you could think of- lie.

You spotted a man in the distance that looked around your age. You ran towards him.

"Babe!" You called out cheerfully. He turned to look at you, a confused look on his face. "Please help me," you whispered. His look softened into a sympathetic one, but he still looked confused.

"I'm being followed," you whispered again.

His expression almost instantly changed from confusion to worry. He grabbed your hand and interlocked your fingers with his.

"Baby! There you are!" The same man called out.

You subconsciously backed away from him. "Who are you?" The man that was helping you asked. "I'm her boyfriend. Who are you?" The creepy man asked back.

"I'm her boyfriend. Now I have no clue who you are but you better fuck off."

Without saying another word, your stalker grabbed your arm and yanked you away.

You tried to pull away from his powerful grasp, but had no success.

"Let go of me!" You shouted at him, tears threatening to spill.

The other man let go of your hand and stepped towards the man grabbing your arm. He slapped his arm off of you, causing you to fall backwards.

The stalker finally retreated. He left without another word.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" The nice man crouched down next to you. You now got a better look at him. He had dirty blonde hair and bright green eyes with light freckles sprinkled across his face. His jawline was sharp with stubble delicately spread along it.

"Y-yeah I'm okay," you said quickly, sitting up. The man offered his hand to help you up. You took it, not wanting to be rude.

"Are you sure you are okay? He didn't do anything to you did he?" The man asked again. "Yeah I'm fine. He just followed me," you reassured.