Kareoke

Oi oi OVER 300 READS?! Wtf  THATS CRAZY!! ALSO WE 7 ON DREAMXREADER TAG?! Ty!!
Thanks besties :D
Tw- idek but like men being men kinda thing
————————————————————————————————————————————

You sat on your bed, brushing through your half-dried hair.

You was getting ready for your 24 hour stream. You headed downstairs to get a glass of water before sitting down in your gaming chair and pressing the 'start stream' button.

After a few minutes, your viewers spiked. "Hello everyone! Yes yes, 24 hour stream today! Are we all excited?" You asked enthusiastically.

You looked over at the chat. Everyone was spamming how excited they were to stay awake with you.

"Face cam? Um yeah lemme turn it on," you said after seeing people commenting about the lack of it.

You turned it on and gave a small wave with a smile.

"Okay so I was thinking to just play some bedwars for a bit and then we will see what else happens," you announced, smiling.

"Oh, also Niki said she might join in a minute," you added. You and Niki were talking everyday now and you considered her as one of your closest friends.

"Hi y/n!" Nikis voice sounded through the call. "NIKI!" You shouted, energised.

"Get on here so we can kick ass at bedwars!" You cheered.

You played bedwars duos.

After a few minutes, someone else joined the call. "Hello?" You greeted to whoever it was.

"Got room for one more?" Nicks voice asked. "Sure do!" You said happily.

After a while, Clay also joined.

You played all teamed for a while.

"Oh wait I have to," Clay suddenly announced. "You okay?" You asked cautiously.

"Yep! Just gotta go for a surprise," you could hear the smirk in his voice.

You got a text from him that read:

Gotta pick up the kitten

"Ohhhh," you said in realisation.

"Bye!" He shouted. You all said your goodbyes.

"You guys wanna carry on playing?" You asked, punching nikis in-game character, then Nicks.

"I have to go in like half an hour but I can until then," Nick said, punching your character.

"I can keep on playing," Niki said, yawning. "Niki you sound tired. You should go to sleep," you said, noticing her exhaustion.

"Oh okay.. bye guys!" She said before leaving the call.

You and Nick played in both teams and against each other for half an hour longer. You was around an hour and a half into the stream now.

Once Nick had left, you decided to do a q and a with fans.

You scrolled through the Twitter hashtag that you had created, searching for questions.

"HELLO Y/N!" George suddenly shouted, causing you to squeal a bit.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! I JUST ALMOST SHAT MYSELF," you shouted dramatically.

He laughed hysterically, you joining in.

"Karl and quackity said that they are gonna join. We want to play truth or dare if you're down?" George asked after calming down.