Dare!

Once clay had grabbed his things, he drove the both of you to your house. You both hopped out of the car.

You walked up to the door and unlocked it. You both walked inside. "Tom we're home!" You shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay!" He shouted from his room.

"Sooo what do you wanna do?" You turned to Clay.

"Hmmm are you hungry?" He asks you.

No. Don't eat. You will be so fat. "Yeah, I am," you smiled.

Why would you say that? You are gonna be so fat.

"Okay what should we order?" He asked. "Hmm we could go get Chinese?" You suggested.

"Lets go," he smiled grabbing your arm.

"Wait let me write a note for Tom," you quickly got out a sticky note and wrote- gone for Chinese. We will bring some back for you <3 -y/n

"Okay now lets go," you said, now grabbing his arm.

You walked with each other to the Chinese restaurant.

Once you got there, you ordered something for yourself and Tommy.

"That will be $15.99," the waitress said kindly.

You pulled out your card. "No. I'm paying," Clay said, pulling out his card.

"No. I am," you said, trying to slip it in. He didn't let you, instead he quickly shoved his card in the machine, chuckling.

You took your food and left. "Why do you always insist on paying?" You asked. "Because I'm not going to make you pay for my food."

"I could say the same for you. You payed for me and Tommy," you pushed. "Well I want to be a gentleman," he smiled a little. You smiled back.

Once you had gotten home, you called for Tommy, "TOMMY FOOD IS HERE!" You shouted from the bottom of the stairs.

He walked into the kitchen a few minutes later. "How you feelin'?" You asked him once he has walked in. "A bit better. Tubbo is helping me take my mind off of it," he told you.

He took his food and returned to his bedroom.

You and Clay started to eat. Your head was quite literally screaming at you to stop, but you didn't give in.

You finished your food. "I ate it all!" You celebrated, proud of yourself for not giving in. "Good job!" Clay cheered.

"The mcc teams should be announced now," you pointed out after washing up the dishes. "I will check," Clay said, pulling up Twitter on his phone.

"George, Wilbur, Tommy and Nick are together," he said after a short pause.

"Me, you, tubbo and Karl are together," he said after another pause.

"Yayyy!" You cheered, skipping over to him. He chuckled.

"What should we do?" You asked. You was now sitting in the living room together. "Truth or dare? But with George and sapnap," Clay suggested.

"Yes! Call them," you told him.

He FaceTimed the both of them and asked them if they wanted to play. They both said that they did.

"Okay who's going first?" George asked. "Me!" Nick shouted.

"Alright dreamy boy truth or dare?" He asked first. "Hmm.. dare!" He said with a determined look on his face. "Alright alright umm give y/n a piggy back!" He laughed loudly, George joining in.