Part Forty One

manik called nandini n informed her that cabir has cleared to everyone that nothing is going on between them.. she asked him the details of navya's arrival n also about soha's arrival.. manik gave her the details of the same.. the day ended with everyone trying to get on the work allotted to them.. next day (5 days to Engagement)

malhotra mansion

cabir was enjoying his breakfast peacefully when he received a call from nandini

nandini- hie cabir... all set for today??

cabir- all set... set for what??

nandini- buddhu navya is coming today...u remember na..u have to ignore her

cabir- bt u won't be here today...how will I ignore her

nandini- I know that bt soha would be there...stick around soha n ignore navya.. ill ensure that if everything goes according to the plan then 2 days k andar stage one clear ho jayega....

cabir- stage one??

nandini- that's for me to kno... just focus on ur responsibility... IGNORE NAVYA.. is that clear???

cabir- ok...

soon navya arrived in malhotra mansion n met everyone except cabir as he was purposely hiding from her... navya was trying to search cabir bt was unable to.. this was seen by manik

manik (fake concern)- kya hua navya u look restless?? is everything all right.?

navya (still searching)- yes bhai all good... just looking around for decoration ideas.. nothing else..

manik- ok.. if u say so

manik left from there and msged cabir to come to the living room where everyone was sitting... cabir didn't understand why manik was asking him to come there when he was supposed to ignore navya.. still trusting his brother he came there...

navya- cabir... kaha tha tu subhe se?? dekha hi nai maine tumhe (neyonika also looked at him with question mark)

cabir (conveniently ignoring navya)- mom vo college ka kuch kaam kar rha tha...

soha (entering the room)- cabir... take this book of business management.. manik told k u wanted this book...

cabir looked at manik who winked him n angled his head upstairs... cabir got the hint n said

cabir- thanks soha.. I needed this book n u too... chalo we have to go n prepare business management assignment.. let's go... (he held soha's hand n dragged her upstairs)

as soon as cabir held soha's hand navya started glaring him... n when he dragged soha upstairs navya got very upset.. manik was observing all her expressions... he went n sat beside navya...

Manik- hie... y r u so silent today...

navya- nothing like that bhai... just thinking of something...

manik- u kno I was also thinking something..

navya- what were u thinking?? about nandini??

manik- nope.. about cabir n soha... they make a nice couple na??

navya (heavy heartedly)- y do you think that??

manik- are because they r always together in almost all projects, they study in same class, they go to same college..

before navya could digest all this n come up with a good comeback manik left from there stating some excuse... navya sat there thinking about cabir n soha.. imagining them as couple n shuddered at that thought..

navya (pov)- what is wrong with me... y m I so angry on cabir n y m I not liking his closeness with soha... what m I actually feeling???

her trance was broken when aliya called her fr help.. the day went smoothly for everyone except navya as she wasn't able to digest that cabir didn't talk to her since morning.. also throughout lunch and dinner cabir was accompanied by soha who had also come to stay there till wedding... post dinner all youngsters decided to go out and eat ice cream.. they decided to take two cars..

manik- I'll drive one car...

cabir- I'll drive the other...

manik- ok then.. navya, aliya & dhruv join me.. bhai, cabir n soha in other car...

navya- bhai can I go in cabir's car...

manik (with understanding smile)- ok

when navya was about to open the front door of cabir's car.. cabir stopped her..

cabir- umm.. navya.. can u please sit behind... soha is sitting in front... (he opened the back seat door for her)

navya got super angry hearing that.. she held d open door..cabir left the door n waited for navya to sit... navya gave a deadly look to him n banged the door n left to sit in manik's car... cabir felt her anger n was going to talk to her bt was stopped by manik

manik- control cabir... this is just the beginning...

cabir- bt bhai she is super angry.. I should talk to her

manik- girls take time to understand if they r jealous or just angry.. so give her time... shadi se pehle navya ko gf banana h k nai.??

cabir- banana h... but..

manik (cutting cabir's words)- but wut kuch nai... let her understand the difference in frndship n love... ja ab drive...

they went to Baskin and Robbins.... they parked their car n went in... as soon as they entered they were surprised to find murthy sisters sitting there already...

manik (loudly)- nandini...

Murthy sisters turned to find malhotra youngsters at the entrance...

nandini (calmly)- oh hie manik.... (to the owner bhaiya) bhaiya please tables join kar do...

abhi came n sat beside mukti... manik was about to sit but was stopped by nandini as she asked cabir to sit beside her... cabir came n sat beside her...manik sat infront of Nandini n glared her bt she ignored him n started talking to cabir in a very low tone

cabir- nandini can we stop this plan.. navya is very angry..

Nandini- cabir.. listen.. now she is just angry.. bt tonight when she will think she will realize she isn't angry bt jealous.... phir kal plan ka part two hoga... if we r successful na... di ki shadi se pehle ull get ur gf... I promise...

before cabir could say something manik interrupted them

manik- nandu... how come u r here??? r u following us??? (silently glaring her)

nandini- hello hum pehle aaye... how can we follow u n reach before u???

before they could argue further abhi interrupted them n asked their ice cream flavors.. no one talked till ice creams arrived

manik took his spoon n brutally stabbed the ice cream seeing cabir n Nandini giggling on some joke... navya who was sitting next to manik saw this n asked him...

nayva- bhai.. r u alright...

manik (in a trance)- no m nt... cabir is giggling with my best frnd... n they r not including me in it...

navya- r u sure sirf ye hi reason h???

manik (pov)- ab sahi sawal pucha tumne navya..

manik- ha navya... sirf ye hi reason h... tumhe kya laga??

navya- kuch nai..

manik- bolo na navya kya laga???

navya- I thought k u like her n u r jealous of cabir..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Reading

-Prash 617