Part Forty Four

Nandini (pouting)- ab kya faida... I forgot k kaha tak bola maine...

manik (kissing her cheek)- aww my cutie.... u said u couldn't bare that she wanted to rag me..

Nandini- yes... so I went to her n irritated her... n then I told her to buzz off as u r my target...(manik opened his mouth) and before u interrupt again I did this coz I kno how to deal with her without harming anyone... ok so continuing... she didn't believe me so I asked her to watch me out... n I came to u

manik (again interrupted)- and gave me that riddle as a part of your ragging.. isn't it??

Nandini- yes... while walking toward u I just hoped that u complete my challenge.. I was about to reach u bt a frnd came in between to talk to me... n I got busy there n meanwhile u came to me to ask about ur class which was my class.... I found the perfect opportunity I wanted so I got the stupidest tongue twister for u which would be extremely easy for u to say... bt u ran away after hearing it from me... n I was like what the hell just happened... (manik palmed his face in embarrassment for his stupidity) I tried to search you bt u missed all the lectures in school n I got super worried for u... I went to watchman to ask whether u left the premises or not .. i got super worried when his answer was negative... I searched for u in the whole school n found u at the staircases... I got so relieved to see u bt then I saw u were crying n I felt real bad..

manik- and u approached me politely... trying to calm me down...

nandini- yes I did... when I saw u crying I had this sudden urge to protect u from everyone... n rest u kno what happened...

manik- ya... we became frnds then best frnds n u stood as my protection shield always

Nandini (scoffed)- frnds???? mister u called me sister... remember...

manik (laughed on her cute complain)- thank you for not agreeing to that... n scolding me at that time... Varna muje itni pyari girlfriend kaise milti...

nandini- bas bas itni buttering ki jarurat nai h...

manik- ab chale... temperature normal ho gaya h apna... garam garam chai peete h... let's go

manik held out his hand for her... she took it and they went and settled back in car n manik got a call from abhi... manik picked up the call

abhi- manik where r u??? we were calling you since so long... y didn't u pick up my call??

manik- bhai we r at the beach n phones were in car hence couldn't pick the calls...we r heading to Nandini's hospital for having tea...

abhi-ok... I have dropped mukti as she is having a meeting tomorrow morning n she can't stay up late...

manik- ok bhai...

abhi- u also drop her safely n don't be up till late... she has a flight in the morning.. ill send a car for u at murthy mansion.. bye...

Manik- nai bhai.. Ill ask driver to drop the car later at murthy residence. dont trouble the driver so late..

abhi (smiled at manik's caring nature)- ok.. do as you feel correct...

manik ended the call n came back... n started the car... nandini saw he was too quiet suddenly..

nandini- kiska call tha??

manik- bhai ka... he has dropped bhabhi home...

nandini- ohk... what did he say that made u so quiet???

manik- nothing... he just reminded me that u have a flight in the morning so I shouldn't keep u up till late...

nandini- ummm.. manik.. could we take a detour... (manik nodded) actually all the fun in water has made me hungry... sirf tea se tummy nai bharega... two lanes aage ek stall h which would be open... could we go there???

Manan: KISMAT & CONNECTIONSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें