Part Forty Two

manik- jealous..nai navya.. jealousy pyaar main hoti h dosti main nai... (pov-  Vaise jealous to main hu)

navya- how to know bhai if it's just anger or pyaar???

manik- u kno jab hum pyaar main hote h na to jealous hote h.. we not only dislike them giving attention to others bt we feel like murdering the one who is taking their attention... u try all possible things to grab their attention... u feel like crying seeing their ignorance...

navya- bt bhai ye sab to best frnd k ignore karne pe bhi lagta h... jaise right now u were getting angry seeing cabir n nandini

manik- ha bt when u r in love na.. u like everything about them... their behavior, their flaws, their just presence makes u happy, one look by them n u skip a heartbeat.. one compliment from them makes ur day, anything n everything about them is important...

manik saw that navya was processing his words n let her think n he focused on cabir n nandini who were still talking... he turned around n found that aliya was looking at him from the corner of her eye as if trying to read his expressions when he was looking at cabir Nandini...

manik wanted to text nandini bt wasn't sure what to text as cabir is next to her... detective cabir will definitely read the msg... unwillingly he dropped the plan

Abhi ( shouted)- Whatttt!!!!

mukti (trying to calm him)- relaxx abhi y r u shouting???

Abhi (angry)- mukti you are telling this news now... what if we all would not have met here?? you guys wouldn't have informed us this thing

aliya- what thing bhai... y r u so upset????

abhi- upset is a very small word aliya...m really really angry as well as upset... u all know Nandini is going to Delhi for medical workshop.. so the possibility of Nandini being in the wedding is damn low...

all- what...

cabir (whinning)- yaar Nandini... you cannot go yaar... we have so much fun pending here

aliya- ya Nandini plz don't go na...

nandini (sadly)- sorry everyone... I cannot avoid it... it's authorities who has decided to send me... nt my decision... n as it is my first year as an intern.. I don't have a say in the decision making...

dhruv- when do you have to leave???

Nandini- tomorrow morning 9 am flight..

soha- what?? tomorrow morning... y yaar... we still have shopping pending yaar..

Nandini- m really sorry

all this while only two people didn't say anything. one Manik n second navya... as they didn't kno what to feel... navya was confused y she initially liked Nandini then she disliked her n now she is upset about nandini leaving but at the same time relieved that she can again have cabir's attention as she can separate soha form cabir..

all this while neither manik spoke anything or gave out any expression on his face as it was too much of information to be digested suddenly for him.. he wasn't even looking at Nandini...

Nandini (eyeing manik)- guys please yaar don't be upset na.... doctors do have such workshops unannounced.. it's a part and parcel of our profession... I think we all should have more ice cream to cheer the mood... wait ill go n place the orders (n she stood up)

manik (looking straight into Nandini's eyes)- Nandini... don't order for me... I had enough for the day... isse jyada sweet I won't be able to digest...

Nandini understood the sarcasm n hidden comment bt she royally ignored him n got ice cream for all including manik..

Nandini- guys please don't be upset... once I'll be back na then we all have a grand get together.... manik cheer up buddy (manik looked at her n she indicated at others requesting him to co-operate)

manik took the ice cream quietly n started savoring it... everyone had their ice cream n then they decided to return home as it was getting late at night.. everyone got up n started going towards their cars.. nandu excused herself to go to the washroom

manik (went to abhi n mukti)- bhai n bhabhi can I drop nandu? plz bhai...

abhi wriggled hi eyebrows towards mukti n she looked at manik n found him restless so agreed...

mukti- jaldi aana bt..

abhi- don't worry.. let's do one thing we both will go for a drive.. n manik let me know when you would be on your way to drop Nandini... we will drop both the sisters on same time so no one would notice that they were missing...

manik- ok bhai...

outside everyone was waiting for manik n abhi

manik- guys me n bhai are going to drop bhabhi n nandu so you guys can go in cabir's car.. cabir, dhruv jiju go safely n text once you reach..

everyone agreed... n settled in the car n left.. abhi n mukti took malhotra's car n left...

nandini came out n saw her car.... she came n sat in without looking at the driver.. she was looking in her phone... when the car didn't start that's when she saw at the driver's seat which was vacant... she was surprised hence got down to see where her sis is bt as soon as she got down n closed the door... she was pinned to the car by Manik...

manik (looking straight in her eyes)-We need to talk... hence I am dropping you home so without any question or tantrum get in the car...

nandini found rage in his eyes so she quietly n quickly sat in the car not wanting to make him more angry... manik settled down n raced the car to a beachside n stopped there.. he got out of the car n banged the door...

nandini (getting out of the car)- manik y r u so angry???

manik (turning to her)- seriously you want me to answer that???

nandini- it's my job manik I have to attend that workshop...

manik- u think that's y m angry??? if u think so then u r highly mistaken...m angry coz first u didn't tell this to me...secondly I saw how you were trying to avoid me...when bhai told about ur workshop u saw everyone except me...

nandini- it's no..nothing like that...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Happy Reading

-Prash617