Part Thirty One

Mukti(annoyed)- are you kidding me...it's been 4 hrs since you all suddenly disappeared....I told you all I'll be back in 15 mins bt wen I came back none of you were present....what do you expect from me???grand welcome du tum sab ko??

Abhi- ok sorry...we didn't realise the time....we are sorry.. extremely sorry

Mukti-i am sorry as your sorry is not accepted...

Nandini- di sorry na...ek baar maaf kar do plz...

Mukti- no nandini...dis is d limit...you can't disappear without informing...on top of that you didn't even pick up our phone...do you have any idea how worried I was...

Manik- bhabhi sorry na please...agli baar aisa nai karenge... pakka promise...h na guys??

Abhi- ha mukti...is baar maaf kardo..plz...I take the full responsibility for all of us disappearing suddenly...I completely forgot how worried you will be...m really sorry...

Cabir(mischiviously)- bhabhi bolo in sab k sath kya kiya jaye???maar diya jaye ya chod diya jaye??

Mukti(smiling wickedly)- cabir unhe to definitely maar diya jayega...

Nandini(shocked)- ek minute di...aap cabir se gussa kyu nai ho???y dis partiality with us..hum to sorry b bol rhe h..cabir ne to utna b nai bola...

Mukti- vo isiliye my dear nandu bcoz only cabir picked up my call n informed me that you are with abhi n you both have gone for some work..he also told that Manik went with soha to get her a chocolate...

Nandini(gritting her teeth)- cabir picked up ur call???n he said all these things???

Mukti- yes n even after coming back you guys didn't tell me...do u kno how I felt...

Manik(holding ears)- sorry bhabhi....

Mukti- don't sorry me manik......you also went missing like them....none of you guys thought about me na...

Abhi,nandini,manik- sorry...next time it won't be repeated... promise

Mukti- fine..u guys better stick to your words...

All three sighed in relief...bt what mukti said next made them shocked...

Mukti- bt i forgot to tell ki punishment to tumlog ko milegi.... vo bhi right now..

Nandini(scared)- wat punishment di??

Mukti- 50 situps each...n while doing that you have to say that you won't repeat this mistake again...

Nandini(scared)-di you can't do this...you kno I hate situps....

Mukti- ofcourse I can do that...it's called punishment for a reason... come on start now...

Cabir- wait... bhabhi I'll record dis epic moment...(he removed his phone to record)now you guys can start...

Nandini glared cabir....she removed her phone n msged cabir something...the msg notification popped up on cabir's phone...n he saw that..the colour drained out of his face seeing the msg...

Msg- you will pay for this cabir....n I'll personally ensure that coz I'll get plenty of time with navya soon during wedding functions...

After reading the message cabir looked at nandini who was still glaring him...then he looked at manik whose eyes were working as a pendulum as he was looking at nandini n cabir turn by turn...wen cabir's eyes met manik.. Manik understood something is wrong n the reason must only be nandini...so he gave an evil smiling to cabir...cabir then looked at abhi...who was looking at mukti with a puppy face...