Part Forty Three

Guys Can I please know the reason for less comments on previous chapter??? 

Its not that i am angry or something..bt the views, votes n comment all were less than regular... plz do tell me if u r not liking the story... Also suggestions and inline comments are most welcomed.... Also to all the regular readers and supporters, I am really really grateful to you all for the constant love, support and suggestions provided by you...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nandini (Stammering)- it's no.. nothing like that...

manik- really nandu??? it's nothing like that??? abhi bhi jhut bologi???

nandini (hugged manik suddenly)- m sorry na... I didn't know how to disclose this to you... u r so excited for the wedding festivities n our chupke chupke romance bt m going there... I didn't want to hide it bt I saw sadness on di's face n I was sad.. I didn't wish to see same on your face...

manik hugged her tight as he understood what she was going through...

manik (Comfortingly)- it's ok... we have tonite... let's enjoy it... ok???

nandini- ok...

manik held her hand n dragged her in the beach n took her in water n splashed water on her..

nandini (screamed)-MANIK...

Manik (faking innocence)- kya hua nandu...

she saw his pretentious smile soon a water fight started... nandini was splashing more water on manik specially when he used to bend to grab water... manik soon realized he was more drenched than her.. manik took this opportunity n held her both hands... he checked himself out and then checked her out... he pinned her hands behind her back...

manik- oh no baby u messed with a wrong person... u have drenched me so much now it's payback time...

nandini (trying to free herself)- manik.. dekho... maine kuch nai kiya h ok... u r drenched by ur own mistake.. m innocent ok...

manik (looked deep in her eyes)- acha... u r innocent?? (nandini nodded) but didn't you purposely splashed water when I was trying to collect water??

while saying this he slowly bent down n picked her up.. as soon as Nandini's legs left ground she squealed... manik took the opportunity n sat in the water so nandini also got drenched...

nandini- manik.. what did u do...?? now m all drenched....

manik (Teasingly)- hawww nandu.. u r so mean.. didn't u see I m also drenched...(she realized manik is also drenched as he sat in water with her)..

nandini- y didn't u just drop me in water??? tumhara revenge b pura ho jata n u wouldn't have got drenched too..

manik- aise kaise karta??? if I would have done that u might have got hurt... n secondly u would have anyways drenched me after getting up so I myself did it for u... smart na???

nandini- very smart.. now get up... water is too cold n u will fall sick as u r more drenched...

they got up n came out of the water n took few moments to remove excess water from their clothes..

manik- do u kno any shop that would be open right now... we should have something hot so that we don't catch cold...

nandini- ya I know one place... it's near the hospital... it's open 24/7... let's go there.. bt plz after some time... pretty please....

manik- what difference would it make if we go after sometime

nandini- see na manik... it's so peaceful, breezy n nice here... n just the two of us enjoying nature... let's be like this na for some time... moreover cold water se nikalte hi hot tea peeoge to bimar pad jaoge.. temperature difference k vaja se...

saying so she sat on the sand... manik smiled at his girl... he was adoring her while standing when Nandini suddenly held his hand and pulled him down... manik was not prepared for this so had a disbalance n fell down on his butt.. nandini started laughing on him.... this irked manik n he pulled her in his lap... nandini was stunned by his action..

manik- kya hua.... now u don't wanna laugh??? hmm... continue laughing..

nandini- ma.. manik leave me..

manik- nope... m nt leaving u... (he started nuzzling in her neck...

manik- u kno... I love to have u so close to me... ur presence calms me down... (nandini doesn't say anything as she is so lost in his actions)

manik (coming out of her neck)- u r the best thing that has happened to me...

nandini- I feel the same way manik...

manik- u got me out of my shell.. naturally m an introvert bt u have somehow made me an ambivert... u taught me to live life, enjoy it not just breath n let the days and time pass..

nandini- u kno na I was an intelligent student in school..

manik (interrupted her)- topper to be precise

nandini- ya a topper... hence I was pampered by school authorities, be it teachers, students or the school board... and at home I am the youngest hence the pampered one... bt when I met u on the first day... I saw fear and curiosity in your eyes.. like you wanted to run away yet stand and carve ur identity..

manik (again interrupted her)- I was so damn afraid... I had inferiority complex... owning to my weight..

nandini- I didn't kno that... I just saw a new boy coming in school afraid of the new faces he was seeing also curiously looking at the same people as if willing to be a part of the people he was afraid of... n then I saw the school bitch laughing with her so called followers while pointing at that boy... n knowing her tendency I clearly understood her intention to rag him... I hated that girl n just couldn't bear the thought of that guy getting ragged... it was wrong on so many levels...

manik (again interrupted her)- so u ragged me urself??? hawww...wasn't this unethical???

Nandini (irritated by his interruption)- u kno what tumhe jo sochna h tum socho.. m going.. (she tried to get up)

manik (held her tightly not letting her get up)- are kya hua..y r u getting angry...

Nandini- angry??? tum muje bolne hi nai de rhe...kab se tok rhe ho...

manik- acha baba bolo....ab nai tokunga.. pakka promise

Nandini (pouting)- ab kya faida... I forgot k kaha tak bola maine...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Reading

Love Prash617