Part Thirty Four

Hello guys before we begin i would like to thanks all of you for your support and love. For always encouraging and cheering me to write more. Thank you to all...

And special thanks to Shree309242700914 and @choosy3

So let's continue with the story and sorry for being so late.

Love y guys 😘
___________________________________

Nandini - Maaanikkkkk...... (shouts nandini) what do think ur doing?

Manik (looks at her confused ) - What m i doing?

Nandini (shakes her head irritatingly) - U R SITTING ON MY LAP. And u r asking me what m i doing. Get off me u r too heavy.

Nandini tries pushing manik but he is too heavy for her to push.

Manik (looks at her sheepishly)- sorry, actually that cubicle jerked so i thought u were gonna fall. So i was just trying to protect you.

Nandini (looks at manik shockingly) - Protect me? You were protecting me by sitting on my lap? And wrapping your arms and legs like koala?

Manik (tries to control his laugh) - sorry.

Nandini - God is this is how papers always feel? (she asks herself)

Manik (looks at her again lost) - Paper? What paper?

Nandini - Papers u know which we use. Paper which are light weight and can easily fly bcoz of wind and so we use paper weight...exactly that's how i m feeling. (she huffs)

Manik (looks at her concernly) - Are u alright? What r u talking about paper? Paper weight? Did u get hurt somewhere?

Nandini - what i m saying is i m feeling like I m paper that can fly out of this cubicle and u r a paper weight who is sitting on my lap and is wrapped around me so that i don't fall. God now i really feel bad for those papers.

Nandini - Maaanikkkkk!! Get off me i can't feel my legs and if you sit on my laps for few more minutes i think i won't be able to walk ever.

Manik (get off of her like rocket) - shit i m so sorry, are u okk? Are u hurt? Is ur legs okk?

Nandini - yaaa i m totally fine. What can happen to me na. U so light weight like feather. I m totallyyyy fine i can even dance if u want me too.

She says sarcastically and looks at him annoyed

Nandini - You know Manik tumhara Naam na monkey manik hona chahiye. That's suits u perfectly. U know how they climb tree and hold the branch u r also same. Bachpan mein fit hone k liye unse training li thi kya.

She asks him trying to hold her smile.

Manik (looks at her annoying) - ha ha ha very funny Ms Murthy.Now if ur discovery show is over can we see what's the problem going on n why this giant wheel has stopped?

They looks down n see what commotion is going on. The operator from down shouts that the wheel will start after 5 min and theirs a surprise for all the guests.

Manik and nandini looks at each other confused

Manik - Is this the time for surprise? Hum yaha latke hue hai aur inhe surprise ki padi hai.

He huffs angrily

Nandini - manik chill na i m sure it will something important. I m actually excited to see what that will be.

N all of sudden the whole sky lit up in fireworks. In different colours. Manik and nandini looks at each other and turns towards the sky smiling.

Nandini - It's so beautiful manik. It's like we r close to the fireworks.