Part Thirty Three

Nandini - manik lets go to giant wheel.

Manik - nandini wait there's a big line over there right now lets keep the giant wheel for last what say?

Nandini - ok. So what now?

Manik - u tell me. Where would you like to go?

Nandini - lets go to stall we can win many gifts. And lets see how good u can shoot.

Mankik - what?

Nandini - u have to shoot the balloon so that you can win that big teddy bear for me.

Manik - why do u want that big teddy when u already have me. You can hug and squeeze me as much as you want. (smiling mischievously)

Nandini (blushes deeply and slaps manik chest)- shameless monster.

Mankik (laughing loudly)- i like to see u blush especially if i m the reason for that.

Nandini(shakes her head in defeat)- lets go.

Nandini (After reaching the stall nandini turns to look at manik and asks him teasingly ) - Manik tumhe shoot krna toh aata hai na? (Manik looks at her with look that say my ego is totally bruised) no i mean you don't look like the type of guy who went to fun fair post school days. So u must not be used to it na. Anyway at for my reputation ek balloon ko atleast shoot kr dena.

The shops owner explain them rules. Manik looks at him with a look which days I kno d rules dude.Manik takes the guns n get ready before turning to nandini who is trying hard not to smile.

Mankik - If i manage to win that teddy what will i get in return?

Nandini - Anything you want.

Manik - Think before you speak jaan and think wisely bcoz you will have to do anything i will say and you cannot back out later.

Nandini (looks at him nervously for few seconds and then with enough courage looks up at him in the eyes n says just one word)- deal.

Manik (maniks eyes light up and his lips turn upward in cocky grin) - All the best jaan n be prepared bcoz i m not loosing this game n i definitely want my prize.

With saying this he turns toward the balloons n begins to shoot the balloons. After the round is over Nandinis mouth is wide open with her jaw touching ground and manik is smiling smugly at her. The owner hands the biggest teddy to manik. Manik turns to nandini still smugly and close her mouth.

Manik - now now we don't want mosquito and flies getting trap there do we? So r u ready jaan for giving me my prize.

Nandini (still hell shocked looks at manik) - how did u do that? And what do u want?

Manik (looks at her eyes full heated and smug) - well i am Manik Malhotra i always get what i want. And for what i want right now it's you.

Nandini (laughs at him nervously but when he looks at her eyes full of love, desire and seriously she looses her breath) - me as in?

Manik (looks away from her for a moment n then pins her with her eyes) - kiss..i want a kiss.

Nandini (releases breath she was holding and roll her eyes) - A kiss.. you could have just said so (she lean on her toes and kisses him on cheeks and moves to go back but manik holds her by her waist)

Manik - jaan..my innocent jaan i was talking about actual kiss.. not on my cheek but on my lips.

Nandini (blushing profusely) - what? Are you mad? What's wrong with you today? Behaving this boldly.