03, doctor daphne

NEWT WAS RIGHT, to say the least, Daphne was perfect for the Med-jacks

NEWT WAS RIGHT, to say the least, Daphne was perfect for the Med-jacks. Alby introduced her to them that morning, and she patched up her first slicer about an hour later.

Now, Daphne stood with Trinity as the Gladers unpacked the materials in the crates that were sent up with the sisters yesterday.

"Same rules as always, whatever clothes you get is what you get," Alby spoke as Gally and Winston opened a crate. "This isn't a fashion show shanks."

Daphne smiled slightly and Trinity tried not to laugh. Gally and Winston began to toss clothes at the boys and the sisters looked at each other, wondering what was for them.

The second crate, smaller than the first one, was opened and Winston's eyes widened in fear when he opened a bag and pulled out a bra. Daphne and Trinity rolled their eyes as all the boys stared at the piece of clothing in his hand.

"What? Have none of you guys ever seen a bra before? Oh, wait, you haven't!" Trinity smirked sarcastically and snatched the bra out of Winston's hands before the Gladers could look at it any longer.

"Guessing the stuff in this crate is for us," Daphne mumbled, tossing to Trin a pack of tampons. "At least they didn't forget the essentials.

"Thank god." Trinity sighed and grabbed the bag of clothing that the bra came in, Daphne grabbing the other one. "Well, this was fun, wasn't it?"

"I enjoyed it." Daphne shrugged with a small smirk and the two walked towards the platform tower.

"They get entire crate to themselves while the rest of us barely get a set of clean clothes? How is that fair?"

Minho looked at the boy who was speaking, crossing his arms, "Well, do you want to wear the bra, Nico? I'm sure the girls have no problem with lending you one."

-

Daphne stood in the Med-Jack hut, organizing the new supplies that came with her and Trin in the box. She grabbed the cotton pads from the table and jumped a bit, trying to put them on a shelf.

"How's my favorite new med-jack doing?" Newt spoke as he walked into the hut, Daphne turned around to look at him. He smirked, taking the cotton pads from her hands and placing them on the shelf. "You can get me when you want to get them down."

"I'll keep that in mind." Daphne said. "I'm doing fine, I patched up my first slicer this morning."

"Congratulations." Newt smirked, patting her arm and Daphne smiled. He looked over at the table near the shelves, seeing some test tubes and different chemicals. "What's all this?"

"I found it in a cabinet," Daphne's eyes brightened slightly in excitement. "Jeff said that he and Clint have this stuff stored up because they don't know how to use it, and Alby says it's too dangerous to experiment."