11, river time

"YOU TWO BETTER HAVE a good reason for waking me up this early," Daphne groaned as she followed her and Minho two days later

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"YOU TWO BETTER HAVE a good reason for waking me up this early," Daphne groaned as she followed her and Minho two days later.

"Newt was gonna wake you up anyways while he was getting up," Minho reminded. "He said he was gonna go to the garden early."

"Well, it would have been better to be woken up by him." Daphne shrugged.

"Okay, lovebird." Trinity laughed and the three stopped at the fight circle. "Tada!"

"Hell no, no, no." Daphne shook her head. "I get that you want a rematch to the river fight, but this is—"

"This isn't about that, you idiot!" Trinity cut her off, rolling her eyes. "We want to teach you how to fight."

"And why did it have to be this early?" Daphne wondered.

"One, so you're not humiliated in front of all of the other Gladers, two, we knew Newt would be busy right now so he won't stop us." Minho explained and Daphne sighed. "We don't need him going all protective boyfriend on us when we're trying to teach you necessary survival skills."

"Not my boyfriend." Daphne looked at him.

"You wish he was." Minho smirked.

"I don't want to do this." Daphne shook her head.

"Daph, we need to," Trinity sighed. "What if one day something happens and me and Newt aren't there? You need to learn how to protect yourself."

"Besides everyone in the Glade knows how to fight okay-ish," Minho added. "Being the smart one won't always cut it, Daph."

"Fine, let's just get this over with." Daphne reluctantly agreed and stood in the fight circle. Minho and Trinity did the same, Minho holding a piece of styrofoam that comes in the box every month.

"Okay Daph, punch it." Trinity said and Daphne's eyes widened.

"But Minho is right there." Daphne said and Minho sighed.

"I told she's too pure for this." Minho looked at Trinity.

"Just punch the styro, Minho will be fine." Trinity promised and Daphne looked at Minho, who nodded.

She widened her stance before punching the styrofoam. Trinity sighed, "Daph, you didn't even crack it."

"You're also punching wrong." Minho reminded. "Don't put your thumb under your fingers, you could break your thumb."

Daphne nodded and switched where her thumb was before punching again, this time harder. Trinity smirked, nodding, "Better."

-

"Ready? Go!" Trinity yelled and Daphne ran forward, Minho holding up another piece of styrofoam.

She punched the styrofoam, breaking it easily. Minho smiled, immediately blocking her second punch with his own arm. He used his other arm in attempt to punch her but Daphne dodged it quickly, her eyes wide. She backed up away, before kicking Minho in the stomach, making the boy grab her arm and pull her close to him, kneeing her right in the stomach back. Daphne fell on the ground, holding her stomach as she groaned, "Ow."

𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧, 𝐭𝐦𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐰𝐭¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें