12, the craze runners

"SECTOR FIVE IS BORING AS SHIT, I hate sector five

"SECTOR FIVE IS BORING AS SHIT, I hate sector five." Trinity groaned as she, Minho, Dan, and Ben ran into the maze, early morning. The sisters have now been at the Glade for three months.

Minho looked at the curly haired girl, everyone's pace beginning to slow down. "Trin, have I mentioned that you're an absolute wack job?"

"You love it." She shrugged.

"Yeah, he does." Dan mumbled and Minho hit him in the back of the head, the boy groaning.

"Aw guys look, Frypan drew a smiley face on my water bottle." Trinity held it up and Minho rolled his eyes. "You're just jealous that you didn't get a smiley face."

"What the hell? He drew a middle finger on mine!" Dan whined and Trinity laughed.

"I don't blame him, didn't you try to trip him at the bonfire yesterday?" Ben reminded. "I got a smiley face too!"

"Yeah!" Trinity smiled, the two of them high-fiving. "Minho, what'd you get?"

He held up his water bottle, giving them a confused look at the drawing. Minho's eyes widened, mumbling, "Oh no—"

"Is that a shucking dick—" Ben began.

"That's a fucking dick! He drew a dick on yours!" Trinity laughed, shaking her head. "Thank you Frypan, for the laugh."

-

Daphne woke up, she sat up in the bed and realized that she fell asleep in Newt's room, again. She did it pretty much every night, so why was she surprised at this point.

"Hey," Newt smiled, slipping on his sweater. "I have to head to the gardens, I'm pretty sure the runners already left. Just close the door behind you, okay?"

The blond ran out of the room and Daphne sighed, mumbling, "I'm so screwed."

She rubbed her eyes and got out of the bed. Daphne walked out of the room, closing the door behind her to see Winston smirking at her. She rolled her eyes, "Not a word, Winston."

"Didn't say anything." He shrugged.

"Yeah, keep it that way." Daphne replied, walking into her and Trinity's room.

-

"Hey, last one that gets to the Cliff in five has to jump off it." Ben suggested and Trinity rolled her eyes.

"Don't test me." She sighed. "I'm exhausted."

"What? Did Daphne and Newt keep you awake all night?" Dan smirked.

"What is it that they do all night?" Ben joked and Dan laughed.

"Cut it out," Minho rolled his eyes. "Only Trin, Fry, and I, and sometimes Winston are allowed to make fun of them."

"He's right," Trinity agreed. "The rest of you, no. That's my sister you're talking about, my shy, emotionally confused sister."

"Can they please just make out already?" Minho sighed.

"I know!" Trinity laughed and Minho smiled. "It's been three months. How do you not do anything in three months?"

-

"Can any of you guys do a cartwheel?" Trinity asked as everyone got up, ending their five minute water break.

The boys gave her strange looks and she shrugged, "Well, don't be mad that you can't."

"And you can?" Minho questioned.

"Yes, actually, I can." Trinity nodded, sticking her hands out and doing a cartwheel. She stuck her tongue out at Minho, flipping him off. "Screw you."

"Trin, I've always wondered, why do you and Daphne remember things? But only about each other?" Ben questioned.

"I don't know exactly," She explained. "We came up in the box together, so it's kind of like we coordinate. She knows stuff about me, I know stuff about her."

"But Daphne doesn't know stuff just about you, she's the smartest person in the Glade." Dan added.

"Yeah, that little shank knows a lot more than just stuff about you." Minho smirked and Trinity rolled her eyes.

"Well, that's just Daphne." Trinity shrugged. "She was always the smartest in the room, it's who she is. It makes sense, she got to keep her smarts, and I got to keep knowing how to fight and run like hell. I remember that those were always the things we  excelled at."

-

"Minho, race me." Trinity smirked and the boy looked at her. "Please, we're almost at the doors."

"Fine." Minho agreed, looking at Ben and Dan. "Don't get lost."

"3, 2, 1!" Trinity screamed and both of the runners bolted off. They through the maze, making sure not to take too many breaks in fear of losing.

"Getting tired, Trin?" Minho said.

The girl shook her head, beginning to speed up again. "Not even a little bit."

They both turned a corner, seeing the doors to the Maze. Newt, Daphne, and Winston walked up to the door.

Daphne sighed, noticing their fast pace. "Oh god, what are they doing?"

"It's Minho and Trinity, you know neither of them can turn down a competition." Newt shrugged and Winston smiled.

"Hey little sister." Trinity walked into the Glade at the exact same time as Minho.

"For the record, who got here first?" Minho questioned.

"Wasn't checking." Newt shook his head and Daphne agreed.

"I was, it was a tie." Winston spoke up.

Minho and Trinity glared at each other. "Same time tomorrow?"

"You're on, shank."