15, under the table

let's all use our imagination to pretend it daph and newt <3

"DAPH, YOUR MOOD HAS DONE a complete 180 from yesterday." Trinity noticed as the two walked into the kitchen and Daphne glanced at her. "Why?"

"You'll figure it out eventually, Trin." Daphne shrugged, smiling softly. The two grabbed some fruit before sitting down at the table.

"Well, now I definitely know something is up." She replied and Minho sat down in front of Daphne, next to Trin. "Look at her."

Minho hummed, a smirk rising to his face, "Did you and Newt finally shuck?"

"Minho!" Daphne scolded and the boy laughed, Trinity smiling.

"Okay, but did something actually happen?" Trinity wondered.

"No." Daphne shook her head as Newt walked up to the table, sitting down next to Daphne.

"Morning." He looked at them and Daphne smiled at him, the two of them subtly holding hands under the table.

A small tint of pink took over Daphne's cheeks, thinking about what occurred the night before.

last night

"These, these aren't from the Glade," Newt held her arm gently, running his fingers over her scars. "But that doesn't change their meaning. It just shows what you've been through, how strong you've been— How strong you are."

Daphne smiled at his words, and Newt looked at her, cupping her cheeks to wipe her tears. He smiled at her, leaning forward just a bit.

Her cheeks tinted pink and her heart began to race, but Daphne leaned forward as well, glancing at his lips. Newt licked his lips, trying to keep his own eyes off hers. "Daph, can I—"

"Yes." She nodded and Newt smiled, their lips finally touching. Daphne closed her eyes, reaching up to run her fingers through his blond hair. Newt placed a hand on her waist, pulling her closer and their lips moved together passionately.

Daphne and Newt made eye contact, the two of them smirking together and he squeezed her hand gently.

Trinity raised an eyebrow, before she dropped her apple. Minho smirked at her as she bent down, grabbing it off the floor and her eyes fell on Daphne and Newt's hand. She gasped, immediately lifting her head and hitting it on the table. "Ow!"

Minho laughed and Trinity flipped him off, sitting up again, pointing at Daphne and Newt, "You guys— Oh my god, finally!"

"Finally what? Did they shuck? Ew, are they doing it under the table?" Minho gagged and Daphne and Newt rolled their eyes.

"Minho, you shank, no!" Newt shook his head and raised his and Daphne's hands, showing that they were together.