You're confusing

Third Persons POV

Flash had been even more horrible than usual and even though Peter would never admit it, he let all the taunts and insults get in his head.
Most days he would go home and cry silently in his room, careful not to make a sound as he didnt want to be a burden to anyone else. Especially his family.
He belived that he was a curse, that anyone who got to close would suffer a horrible fate. He belived that he was a charity case and that if he cant see the good in himself how could anyone else. Peter was alone, in a world he belived hated him. So when Flash told him he wasnt special or smart or strong, when Flash told him he was weak and didnt deserve his internship. Peter smiled. He smiled to hide the true pain he felt. Smiled to keep up the facade of the happy, free kid he once was. Of course no one saw the broken look in his eyes after the words were said. Words that only confirmed his deepest doubts and fears. Words that cut his very soul. There was one thing Peter was sure of, that the loneliness he felt suffocated by. He would never tell anyone about it.

Peter's POV

Staring at the wall seemed to be my new favorite thing to do. I didnt invent things anymore, what was the point? They were bound to fail. Today had been tough, I listened to what Flash had to say and belived it. I doubted myself and I hated that.
A knock sounded at my bedroom door followed by Tony sticking his head through the crack to see if I was present. In some sense I wasnt.
"Can I come in?" He questioned looking very pointedly at me from his place in the doorway. I gestured for him to enter
"What's wrong, Pete? The team and I have noticed how youve been so... distant lately  and we wanted to talk to you" he sounded concerned but I knew what was coming next. He was kicking me out. They finally realised how pathetic I was and were sending me to live on the streets.
"I understand Mr. Stark. I- I'll start packing"  I sniffled a bit, holding back tears and stood up. Tony looked baffled and slightly outraged.
"Ummm, what do you mean start packing? we just wanna talk" I was surprised to say the least, I opened my mouth then closed it again,like a fish out of water. I didnt know what to say.
"Youre not kicking me out and off the team?" I think Tony actually choked
He drew his brows in confusion and stared at me while I stood there akwardly.
"Why in the universe would we do that, kid?" I shrugged and he glared at me. I sighed, there was no other way out of this, I had to tell him
"Because Im weak, stupid, a complete screw up and I kill basically anyone who gets close to me" I said nonchalantly. I took a deep breath as the sudden weight lifted off of my shoulders it felt so good to finally admit that. I looked back at Mr. Stark. He looked furious and I was suddenly scared.
"PETER, YOU ARE THE STRONGEST, MOST AMAZING AND SMARTEST PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN. YOU'D DO ANYTHING TO PROTECT THOSE WHO YOU LOVE AND DONT YOU DARE FOR EVEN ONE SECOND! THINK THAT YOU ARE NOT LOVED AND CARED FOR BY ANYONE. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THIS ENTIRE TEAM WOULD DIE FOR YOU!" He yelled and Clint popped his head into my doorway curiously before being death stared by Tony. Quickly after he made haste and left.
"Ah, Mr. Stark. You are yelling nice things at me again and its kind of confusing." I smiled a little and I could tell Tony knew he had gotten through to me. He shook his head, amused, before slinging an arm over my shoulder and guiding me towards the kitchen.
"Come on kid, lets get something to eat"

The end!

Hi its me the Author. 👋🙂
I just wanted to say that bullying is a serious thing in any way, shape or form. You may not be bullied but if you know someone who is and do nothing about it, it is just as bad. We need to help each other to be respected for who we are.
If you are being bullied, please tell someone or ask for help before it gets too bad.
Thank you for reading this, goodbye. ♡︎