Surprise -2

We reached the venue . Roni and I came in the dressing room , miss miller was already there and after some pleasantries and introduction of Roni I came in practice room to practice some moves and Roni meanwhile went exploring the venue with aunty miller , she loved Roni .

After half an hour later Roni came in the practice room . Announcing merely

" Time for some artistic touch , come on or you will be late . "

" Yeah yeah , almost there . gotta take a quick shower then we can head back to the dressing room ."

I headed to the shower and said in my way

"Well Roni , I see you two get along too well and you know she is looking for a bride for his millionaire son settled in Switzerland . I like him very much and when I think about you and him I feel you both will be cute together , how about you give it a chance ? "

I teased her because aunty's so called son was a pretty fluffy cute little dog haha . I thought she will come up with some nasty reply of me growing old in my eggshell alone and that I need a guy with her ' Mr. bean -in - labour ' expression . I peeked out of bathroom not wanting to miss the fun part .

" Really ? She have a son ? well I wasn't ready for that question but if you think we are then I will try if that's what you want , You like him ? I'll steel him from you Siren . Tell me is he good looking ?"

She said , slightly shocked . Then she continued the last line with her iconic wiggling brow with a ' I'm gonna make him fall for me ' expression even without knowing the guy ! I was toppling here and there laughing mutely in the bathroom imagining her meeting that fluffy guy on the restaurant waiting for her to settle down with him hahah . I didn't shared the fun part with her yet , enjoying the scene .

" I assure you he is , he has kinda bad boy type personality but handsome as hell , I like him and I'm sure you will like him too . You know I'm not in a position to have a relationship but I think you should give him a chance "

I said further stifling the hysteria I felt and waited for her answer .

" I don't know but if you say I'll try , you know I like men who have bad boy type personalities like your prince charming . Zayn . ( inhales Fluttering her eyes ) . Is he here today for the premier ? "

She said in kinda blushed tone then while mentioning Zayn her eyes almost shined with mirth only if she knew him more closely . She was really taking it serious ! Haha god help this love sick girl , i came back in shower but I knew her reactions would be hilarious . I kept going with the conversation enjoying every bit , imagining Roni with that fluffy guy on a date ! girl she's gonna kill me when she will know the truth !

" Yeah ? I'm not sure let's see if we can find him or not . I thought aunty must have introduced you to him , anyway do you want to take it forward ? Should I tell aunty you are interested ? "

God I was dying with laughter but kept going

" Hell No ! I first want to meet him , Know if he is a good person or not . May be a date will do , what do you think ? And you are not going to tell aunty this . okay ! I hope he is here today and as per aunty I think she is quite busy with the arrangements so she must have forgotten , you know she is very kind to me , I think I had made quite an impression . "