The escape -1

" So Desperate that using little tricks to come closer ? Well I can grant that wish ...... so how would you like it , on the bed or on the sofa ? "

He whispered in his oh -so - sexy voice and After hearing him siren turned into a ripe tomato , he was lying on top of her tugging both her hands above her head and blocking her legs with his long ones . His yummy toned chest was out on display and his words where so hypnotic that Siren's brain was going haywire , thoughts all in her head was muddled and before she could understand that she is speaking her thoughts out loud she said in a soft-low voice -

" Shameless being ! Get away from me right this instant , you stinking little onion "

Hearing this brought a smile over Zayn's lips he was eagerly waiting for another chance to tease this little fluffy bunny and to irk her more he asked in an innocent tone contrasting to his thoughts -

" I was just merely making your wish come true and here you are , calling me names . Especially an onion is not a polite word for your master , don't you think so little bushy bunny ? "

Suddenly an evil smirk played on his lips replacing the innocent tone . he said in a low husky voice touching her earlobe with his lips more like hypnotizing her -

".......... Be prepared for your next punishment little bunny " 

Siren's heart skipped a beat , though his tone was polite yet the meaning they conveyed was scary she didn't know what punishment lies ahead but she knew this demon king won't leave a chance to push her buttons . After realising the danger she tried to push him away more so that she could sprint out of this room to stop her self from sinking further in the pool of punishments but he was hellbent to make her spit profanities and to turn her wild like a famished little fluffy bunny for his own delight , he was already enjoying it . siren was already breathless due to all the struggle to Push him away . talking Sharp intakes of air though her mouth she tried to regain her composure so that she could for once push him so hard tha he would fall off  of her but when he saw her lips open in so inviting way all those rational thought went out of window for Zayn and before she could just push him he captured her lips with his  .

The moment there lips met her resistance became zero and her struggle which was futile burned it self into nothingness . She froze like an ice cube , well it's not her daily routine to go kiss some demons ! Her brain which stopped working kicked in after a minute and then with all her strength siren pushed him so that he fell off the bed with a bang ! And she rolled out of bed wobbling over something , well what ? ..........m-may .... M-may .... May be Zayn !

When siren saw what happened her eyes were about to pop out and when there eyes met she saw his eyes , they were more then devastatingly dangerous and a red drop trailed down his forehead .......Oh no ........h-he is bleeding !

He must have hit his head on the side table ........ O-or to be more precise ... thrown !

Siren just stood there as fear struck her hard and several waves of shiver went down her spine

Oh god ! Siren if there were even a single hope of you being alive is alive now then you are the luckiest person in the world .

You are done ! he will kill you .... Not just kill you he will torture you and kill you every day in ways that you will wish and beg for death .

Idiot what are you doing standing here ? Counting stars , well just count your lucky Stars till he is lying there and run !......... Run ! Run !

'.......Run ' this word echoed in her ears Panic struck her . her eyes as wide as a saucers . Breaking the eye contact she ran on air , I doubt she even touched the ground . Siren ran for her dear life out of that room that instant and when she did she locked the door from outside . Leaning on the door she panted like she was running a marathon moments ago . she spoke to her self

" Oh no ! This is not good ! He is going to k-kill me ! What do I do ? What did I do ! .......... Run !  "

She was drenched in sweat after seeing The flames in his eyes . they were like burning hell fire ready to melt anything . Just the mere sight of it made siren's whole body tremble in fear and to add oil to her fear she heard Zayn bang the door from inside

" Siren open the door right this instant ! ..... Siren ! .....Open the door damn it ! ......Siren ! .... I'm talking to you ! "

His voice was raw with anger and bloodthirsty She turned on her toes and came running to her room as fast as she could she knew if she will stay a second more Zayn will kill her or punish her in God know how many ways so it's only good to run . She took her gun hiding it in her appron and ran downstairs taking the lift .

When she came outside the house in the garden , siren ran with all her might to come to the shores . When she did she saw Yachts were parked there but there were men guarding the shore a dozen of  Zayn's men and to fight them all would be a terrible nightmare but since it's night and some places were dark so she sneaked in like a little cat without any noise .

She knew being clumsy could cost her life and no men standing out there would give her a hand to stand up if she fell flat infact they would happily kick her in sea on the order of their master . She had to cross the lane between the tree she was hiding behind and the boundary of the shore  to dive in the water because walking to the yacht could turn her into a grilled bunny or a airless balloon with many holes . She saw that in her way only one guard was standing but he was as tall as a sal tree and fighting him could be a very bad idea but she knew standing there will be more then death . Zayn will find his was down after all it's his house or a maid will help her out .

She walked out of her hiding place and looked around for something with which she can prevent the man from screaming when she would hit him but found nothing . Suddenly she realised she had two potatoes in her apron pocket  . When she went to the kitchen in the morning to get herself a glass of water a maid handed her a basket full of potatoes . On her way to keep them in the kitchen call it lucky or unlucky two potatoes fell from the basket and there were no space to place them back in it so she kept them in her pocket but eventually forgot to put them back because her apron was like a vegetable sack . Siren took out one potato and held it in her one hand and the other carrying the gun . Determination flashed in her eyes . Taking a deep breath she ran towards the man without making any voice and jumped on him with her legs around his waist

Before the man could take out his gun she kicked his gun out from his hand and stuffed a potato in his mouth . she did all this in a flash and as silently as she could in the dark . Thanks to God no one saw her while he tried to get rid of her by pulling her down but that man was unprepared so Siren hit him on his head as hard as she could and jumped off she hid herself in the dark and as silently as she could Siren dived in the sea where the water was merely a foot down from the boundary . When she jumped in the water she heard other guards gather near the fainted one , they checked his pulse and then someone ordered to check and to search for an intruder . they thought the intruder went inside so some of them ran inside while some stayed and took there positions .

Sorry dear lovelies the story is short but I hope you will stay tuned