The lost Ring

{ we'll have a look of the lost ring !!!! }

3 Days Before

HOLY CROSS HOSPITAL , EMERGENCY ROOM

A bleeding man was brought in the emergency ward he was shot with two bullets , one on the upper left arm and second on the lower abdomen . A dozen of men in black were with him as the patient was brought to the emergency room . By there appearance the all looked like military men , or may be bodyguards .

....

I was in the changing room as I completed my last surgery and was heading home thinking -

...huh , this is my life ? I can't believe it . After constant hardworking Fu**king 22 years here I am in this hospital operating deads .

They were not technically dead but by there faces at least , I never imagined this will be the result of my hardwork , meeting dead people and operating them with a dead face though I was paid handsomely still it's way too boring to live like this .

" God I'm tired of this shit , please grant me an exciting life so that even I can enjoy a little that at least on my death bed I won't swindle my self that I am satisfied without living a single blissful moment . Please god I'm begging you make my life at least a bit adventurous for some days , let me live a thug live and treasure it in my mind till death angle calls out for me .... "

My train of thoughts came to halt when nurse came running towards me and informed me that we had an emergency since doctor Chen was not here yet and its a VVIP case we can't risk it in the minors hand so I have to perform one more surgery .

In haste I left with a frowned face and tired written on my forehead , whining and cursing my fate to be so utterly dull and full of accidents .

IN THE OPERATIONS THEATRE

" Stop the bleeding , hold the cloths tight "

" Increase the amount of blood supply . patient is in critical condition , hurry up ! "
I said with a straight face , tired .

Clearing the wounded area and undoing this cloths nurse took his cloths away but in the mean time something fell from his coat pocket so I reached out for it , my eyes fell on a box and I exclaimed I'm a low voice - 

" Oh ! it's an expensive one "
I whispered to my self as I took a quick glance of the box realising that it's a jewel box covered with beautiful blue velvet , even the box seemed to be expensive, unable to control my curiosity I opened the box and saw what's inside it -

" Awwwwh ! what a fancy ring . "
it was a pink diamond ring , a huge and beautiful one and I regretted under my breath asking -

" Why God ? I am also 22 but it's been long ages since I had a boyfriend , I don't even remember when I last had a boyfriend , and here , this poor guy was going to propose someone and met his fate "

I regretted and pitied over myself and him as I was reaching for the cabinet to store things near the table suddenly I heard -

" The black book , is it destroyed ? "
I realized it's the dead man speaking ! and I stood up as his half face was covered with oxygen supplier but i saw his eyes which left me in daze , they were the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen !  hooded with long lashes , emotionless but mesmerising SILVER EYES .

After a minute or two I came to my sense and asked the nurse -

" How much Propofol have you given him ? "

" 10 cc "
She replied

" Ok , give him 5 cc more "

" Prepare for the surgery ."
In a haste I said mean while my hand reached to my appron pocket dropping the box there , being unaware of my reflexes .

I went out for cleansing hurriedly , we started operation soon . it was a simple one so after 30 minutes of  struggle we were done with surgery .

I came out of the operation theatre , and to my surprise greeted by a dozen men in black bowing low , a man in his late 40s greeted me so I greeted him back and smiled .

He asked about the patient's condition , worry evident on his face .

" How's young Master Zayn doctor ? "
judging from his attire he seems to be the butler of a mansion due to his rich uniform , then I did my job as I reassured him -

" Don't worry sir, patient is out of danger "
he nodded listening intently as he sighed in relief .

" Due to heavy bleeding he had to be here in our supervision for 10 days "
He looked troubled for a moment but then I assured him -

" When he will be conscious you could pay a visit but for now I recommend you to let him rest "
I smiled adding -

" Please make sure he eats healthy and well , and take a good care about medicines once he is discharged "
with a warm smile I said and he smiled back so I started walking past him .

" So it's Zayn ? "
I smiled wide as I left the hospital , heading home .

*****

( A/N : plz vote and support this novel to keep up my confidence and to get new updates dearest readers .

stay tuned for more updates lot of love from the author ❤️)