Sunset -1

After reading the rules I looked up to her and she said -

" If you want to stay out of danger never to break them also never to go in his room without permission or mess with his belongings at his study or he will make you climb tree and jump until you break one of your bone "

" What !"

I probably looked like a constipated mouse with most weird expression of Mr. Been .

Crazy phoenix ! This is the most craziest punishment I have ever heard . Did his brain goes for stroll frequently ?

Well we can eat the fruit at least !

I need to train .

" Don't be shocked this is the easiest punishment , be meticulous if you don't want to be locked up in dark cold abbys ."

" Also don't use vaccum cleaner to clean his room and the patio use that broom ok it's a strict order from young master and you should be done before 7 , it's not mentioned in the rule book but consider it as one of his rule "

" So you complete it here I'm going downstairs "
And she left me there alone with a broom stick ,

I'm surely gonna die tonight , oh merciful God help me , Make this broom stick fly .

Well I can still search for a way out didn't she said there's a patio in his room also it's a chance to call Hannah , there must be a landline !

This is indeed a good opportunity siren you gotta run before that little devil comes after you .

So I started my work , brooming the third floor and after 3 struggling hard hours I saw him leave his room in his formal suit .

He definitely is a royalty ,

I wonder how his body look like without clo- ......

What ? ..... No he is definitely not my type .... Again ? Why the hell are you thinking about him idiot

He is a pure arrogant no more discussion

Surely i felt tired with my self and with his idiotic impact on me but I wanted to escape and it could be my chance so I went in his room which was in utter silence . Well his room was the most beautiful room I have ever seen . It seems like a king's bedroom .

The room in which I slept was also huge and beautiful but nothing compared to this one I was completely awestruck but still very much conscious about my goal so I went straight to the patio .

Running towards the patio I leaned to see the area around but my mouth was hung open
" No-o this-s can't be ! Are-e we are on a fucking island ? I don't remember any near ! That cunning little phoenix , god are you in a mood to play pubg , how am I suppose to run now ? "
I was heartbroken when I saw that down the patio it nothing except water , and the mansion is on a lone island and water all around it .

Sitting on the ground I broke into nothing but invisible tears , hopeless for some time .

Shattered I started brooming like a zombie , crying internally and hours passed .

"Geez , what an old age man , he's supper rich still he uses broom to clean his own room , well I think he is stingy but who the hell will clean only his room with broom and others with branded vacuum cleaners ? "

" Wait , is he doing this on purpose to torture me ? Huh , this cruel octopus I will eat him alive !"
I screamed to the top of my lungs .
This faned my anger and my expressions turning from bored and tired to angry and grumpy .

What else could you expect from this demon of hell siren , though he's hot but way more then a demon .

What ? .... Hot ? ..... No he is truly alche- ....  Shut up shut up shut up brain just shut up !

God help me ! Or I will be crazy soon

Time went by and she was done cleaning the room and went out in the patio , the clear sky could be seen and the seting sun . The breeze felt cold but soothing . And she started working but due to strong wind blows it was not possible . She tried many times but to no avail .

The dirt scatters before she could collect them . This irritated her to no extent . Fuming in rage she mumbled -

" To hell with this ! This obnoxious devil king , Aaaah I'm gonna kill him someday , I will push him in this very sea ! "

Rambling to the broom stick as if it's Zayn, cursing him , but she knew she had to complete her work before 7 so she started cleaning little by little and hence completed it , tired already because of cleaning the football ground like rooms , she sat on the chair kept in the patio watching the sky change its colour .

The view was beautiful so she stood up going closer to the rim and leaning on it . The peaceful and calm sunset breeze hugged her warming her heart .

Zayn

I came in my room during twilight , Went to the drawer for a file in which all the details of the other rival gangs with which we are going to collaborate were , although I was a business emperor I am the current leader of my gange ' Mara Salvatrucha ' commonly know as MS-13 .

Sure we kill , Brutally and mercilessly . Absolutely nothing was off-limits for my gang or me . It's foundar was my grandfather a refugee Salvadorian , having a headcount of 70000 mercilessly beasts ready to kill men women and children under my command .

We were currently in my pent house away from the city it's a huge island or you can say devils realm with me as a 'Rey sin corona '( a king without a crown ). I was looking at the file and went to get a glass of water kept near to the bed I saw someone in patio so went near it .

Drinking his water and leaning against the door frame from his side he was staring at her , she looks alluring with her perfect curves and her gorgeous body even in that sack like uniform with a broom stick. her brown soft and wavy hair dancing with the breeze and her pale face glowing in the sunlight unaware of her bewitching beauty .

Amused , he smirked dropping the glass on table he went towards her , she was so lost in her thoughts that she forgot the broom stick in her hand .

Zayn stood right behind siren and one of his hand snaking around her waist and with other holding her hand over the broom stick , she flinched with the sudden touch when he touched her but his grip was tight .

*****

Dear reader plz support this novel , don't be a silent reader because your support and your comments gives me the courage to write , plz support this novelist

Lots of love 💘