Punishment -2

" Oh my little baby panda , you forgot your mission , don't you ? "

Over his words she couldn't help but curse him under her breath because she knew he was waiting for her to make another mistake so that he can punish her in ways she would faint over only by thinking about it and she spluttered -

" I I'm  t trying  to do it .... " can't you see blind cripple head notorious monkey ! she continued the rest in her mind And unwillingly she stood up with wobbling steps .

" Don't be scared little bunny and yes we don't have all day as you know , more you delay here the more fast you have to complete your daily chores , you know that right ? "

And with that she stood up and then moved further where ripe Jamuns dangled dancing with air freely .

Oh dear god , look even these little Jamuns are having there freedom and look at me what I wanted and what happened with me .

I fell in a pit with frogs and asked for help only to be thrown in a well with a big bad lion  .

God do you really think it's fair ? 

Siren started collecting the Jamuns in her small basket having an internal debate with god and when it was full she walked back with wobbling steps .

When she turned to look down her soul left her body for a minute .

If I fell from here I doubt my bones will remain on its place , I think today is the day , but I never thought in my wildest dreams that I will die by falling from a tree ,

God if I happen to die today please provide my soul some solace .

It was way to high were she was standing right now and getting down with a basket filled with Jamuns without dropping it is like pouring kerosene over oneself and giving a match box to our most inhuman enemy . Like all of this was not enough she heard Zayn say -

" What are you anticipating there come down , also if even a single Jamun dropped I would consider it as your carelessness , and I don't tolerate carelessness understood bunny ? "

He was smirking , a true evil smirk she was already haywairs and here he was adding fuel to the fire , siren wrecked her mind for sometime and then took off her appron tying it around the basket to secure all the Jamuns and then adding her hairpins to the sides to keep the apron intact over it , then taking the basket in one of her hand she started climbing down , slowly and carefully she descended down but when she was about 7-8 foots above she misplaced her leg leading her to slip and fall down .

Siren closed her eyes praying to god's to save her . She was not sure if this devil will take her to some hospital if she broke one of her limbs .

Her heart was pounding like drums and her whole self was shivering like strings of guitar , she was so afraid that she shut her eyes and formed herself like a ball clutching the basket like her life depends on it waiting for the big bang but  instead of banging with the hard ground she fell in someone's arms , safe and secure .

After a good two minutes she heard Zayn -

" Scared bunny wake up !"

This made her eyes flung open and before she could stand on her legs and could stabilise her self on her legs to stand properly he dropped her on ground and she fell down in mud , her  wet uniform getting all messed up in mud and dirt .

" Aaah ! "
She winced and glared at him with anger . which man go catching someone and then dropping them right there where the they have anticipated themselves to fall down . Noticing her glare at him he gave her a lopsided grin and his eyes silently but firmly saying her ' school them '  to remind her that he is the master here so she obliged with his so called command but her mind was set on fire !