Chapter 2

I grabbed my Geography book and headed for the door. I was ready for school and looked like death! My hair was up and i hadn't had time to put any make up on what so ever! As for clothes, well, let's just say i wasn't going to attract anyone anytime soon! I had a hoody jumper on with dark blue skinny jeans and converse. Just the normal day to day outit in my life, nothing fancy! I shrugged off my death looking thoughts and headed out the door and towards the car. Luckily, it was one of the few days my Dad could drive me and my brothers to school. After he dropped Max off at his primary school ,(he's in year 6 now!) he drove down to West Mounain High and dropped me and Joel off. Joel is in the lower building at my school since he's in year 9 and will move up to the higher building that i'm in , by next year, but by then i would have left. I couldn't wait till college. This is because after college is university. University mean away. Away means out of this town and i won't be stuck here forever! Complicated...

I quickly scurried to my first class, i didn't want to miss my mark! I speed walked to Mr. Mayor's classroom, i had never walked so fast in my life! Thankfully, i made it on time. I was so afraid of Mr. Mayor. I knew he couldn't physically hit me or anything but it was verbally. I didn't want him screaming at me! Mr. Mayor is actually quite attractive in a weird way. I took my seat and there was just silence. Silence that could kill. Nobody ever spoke in this lesson and it was just learn, learn, learn. But, i guess we needed to since it was Maths and i hardly understood PYTHAGORAS or TRIGONOMETRY. They were the only two things i didn't really ever understand. But, eventually, it just clicked!

Thankfully, the bell went and my heart began beating again! I was leaving the classroom, when i heard "Lexi..." I turned slowly and my heart began racing! Mr. Mayor called my name. I walked towards him and he handed me a paper. "I would like you to complete this small booklet as i'd like to see how you are getting on, please take a seat. I have a free lesson so it's not a problem. So, who is your next teacher?" He asked me, with his deep toned voice.

"Oh, Mrs. Reynolds." I said after clearing my with a slight cough.

"Well. i'll send an email to her explaining why you arn't there. I am sure she'll understand." He said to me while he had his hand on his bronze jaw line. He went to his computer and opened up the email app, there he began his email. I flew through the test and i was so glad i was missing English! It's one of the worst lessons ever and the teacher doesn't teach us a thing! After i had finished the test, Mr.Mayor said that i was free to go. I still had half a lesson left to go since i went threw the test so fast.

I had no where to go and nothing to do, so I headed to the Library. Even though I love to watch movies, I love reading books! I needed a new one, so I thought that I might as well get one. I scurried along the corridors to get to the Library. I eventually arrived and entered. I walked towards the books, but went behind the bookcase. I didn't like to be noticed and the football team guys were at the main table in the centre of the room. They were all laughing and joking about something. I just dodged them and started to search for my next read. I picked up a book called 'If i Stay'. I knew that there is a film made from this book, but i hadn't seen it yet so it would be best to read it beforehand. The footballers were still at the main table and i wanted a quite space to read, without any of them noticing me. The place i normally sat to read would have been directly behind where all of those boys were being stupid. I just decided to sit on the table in the corner, behind the bookshelves. Atleast i was away from the noise and distraction!

I read atleast the first 20 pages of the book, with ten minutes left to go. I enjoyed reading them pages as i remember. Out of the blue, a young boy (around my age) came and sat next to me. "Hi, i'm Alex!" He smiled at me confidently.

"Hi" I said, politely.

"A girl as gorgeous as you must have an amazing name!" He hinted for my name in that cheesy sentence. It sounded like it came off some kind of movie, or even worse a catch up line! I smiled at him, no one has ever actually called me gorgeous before, so i was quite overwhelmed.

"It's Lexi" I told him, while i was melting away. He looked sweet and mature. Not like those footballers who all seem like idiots. Alex had messy brown hair, green eyes and a few freckles. The freckles were hardly noticeable since his golden toned skin disguised them cleverly.

"Cool. So, you know those football dudes?" I nodded ,slightly. "Well, those are my friends and i'm just going to be straight up with you!" I was worried about what he was going to say next. Then i remembered his face. He was on the football team himself, but he didn't play anymore for some unknown reason. "Okay, so my buds think that i can't kiss a random chick in the Libary, so..." I stood up, Turbo style.

"You distracted me for this?" I whispered ,in a shouting tone. "I'm leaving..." and i did, i left. How could somebody be so impulsing? To be fair, i should have known that a guy that hot wouldn't be interested in me, a blonde haired no-body! I shuck my head, in confusion. I left the Libary, carrying the book i had borrowed and other school writing books in my hands. It was 5 minutes until break, so i decided to go to my form room to wait for Silver. When Silver finally came after her lesson, i explained everything to her. About Mr.Mayor and Alex.

"So, he wanted to kiss you... and just leave?" She looked puzzled. I nodded. "What a Jerk! I'm glad you didn't waste your first kiss on a guy like that!" She looked disgusted. "Anyway... about my party..." Silver bit her lip and i was worried.

"What have you done Silver?!" I gave her a sympathetic look and she looked to the floor as we got some snacks out of our bags.

"Well, i think this party is going to be big!" She laughed. "Like, the whole school knows about it and it's going to be a blast!" She looked excited.

"How do they know?" I asked her, unsurely.

"Well, i told Ben that he could invite all his friends and i invited all my friends, so thats a big number! Plus, his friends have probably invited their friends and same with my friends!" She told me, then she sighed. "It's going to be difficult this Saturday then!"

The bell went for break and the rest of the day dragged. As well as that, i started my period! How much i hated them, was beyond describable! Luckily, it was Monday, so i would have been of by Saturday. My periods only lasted around 4-5 days.

I arrived home that night and i was exhausted. I caught up on some TV, that was until Max insisted i helped him with his Maths homework! I did help him, although i did think that it was quite hard for an 11 year old to do. He just needed a few tips of what to do and he then answered them. Max is really clever and probably the top off his class. After doing his homework, i went to bed and got to sleep. I wasn't in the mood to talk, eat or watch TV. I just needed to sleep... even though it was only 7:00 pm.