Chapter 4

I woke up by the sound of Silver typing on her phone. I yawned and turned round to face her. "You could have turned that on silent!" I laughed. I put a cushion over my face and yawned again. "What are you even doing?!" I sat up, trying to look over at her phone slightly.

"Oh, nothing really. People have just tagged us in photos and things on Facebook and i'm liking and commenting on them." She truthfully old me. "Anyway, you're only in like two photo's, where did you disappear too?" She asked me, looking away from her phone and at me. I paused for a slight moment, to figure out what to tell her.

"Oh, well i took 3 shots and a couple of beers and it made me have a massive headache. I even ended up falling asleep in the guest room!" We both laughed. "I woke up when i found you at like 12 or something." I told her, nervously while i white lied!

"Okay, look at this photo with you in!" She laughed as she pointed at me. She was laughing because i didn't look like the happiest person at the party. "You look so happy Lexi, it's unbelievable!" She joked.

"Remember, i did have a headache!" I mentioned. But, that photo was took after i had sex with a random guy. I was so down it was unthinkable! Me and Silver then went downstairs to make some cereal, but ended up having chocolate spread on toast. The place was a mess and we had better get started if it was going to be back to normal before 1:00, which is what time her mum finished work. We had started downstairs in the living room, which was probably the biggest room in the house, alongside Silver's bedroom! It must have atleast took us an hour and a half to do it. All of the rubbish bags got thrown over the wall in Silver's back garden. Luckily, there is an alleyway there. We then moved onto the kitchen, which only seemed to take half an hour. I did the dishes and Silver did the tiding up. The hall way was a mess so we cleared that up too. So far, downstairs was all done. But, when you walk upstairs, that's a different story! Vases were smashed, drinks were split on the carpets and the toilet was covered in sick! It must have took atleast 3 or 4 hours to do upstairs. Thankfully, nobody had gone in her mum's bedroom since it was right at the top of the house. Her mum's room was gorgeous with white everywhere, decorated with a grey splash of colour.

Once everywhere was tidy,it was 3:45pm. We had the chance to relax! We put the TV on for abit and monged out. "I best head home soon, my dad won't know what time i'm going to come home and my phone's dead!" I grounded ad Silver nodded her head. I got up to go and get dressed. I put on my jeans and baggy grey jumper. I shoved my hair up and put on my shoes. I then grabbed my bags and went downstairs. "I'll see you tomorrow Silv!" I smiled. She smiled back and got up to walk me to the door. I put on my coat and gave her hug goodbye.

"Thank you for coming, it meaned a lot!" She smiled back. Only if she knew that her party would be remembered for the rest of my life, because it took my virginity. I walked home in the spring time weather, with leaves slowly falling around me. It was cold, but not too cold, since the sun was beaming through the white cloud that passed it.

I got to my house within the next 5 minutes and only Joel was home. "Where's Dad and Max?" I asked him as i hung my coat up on the stand. Joel was sitting alone doing some of his homework. He seemed too interested in his homework, that i don't think he even noticed i was there. He turned around suddenly and laughed, I had scared him.

"Didn't see you there! Dad and Max have just gone out to get something for tea. I have to do this!" He didn't look very pleased. He was writing some sort of English Essay. I always forget that he is 14 and in year 9! "Oh yeah. Dad said for me to tell you that a letter came for you about something or something?" He looked puzzled. My face beamed with excitement as i ran to the kitchen counter and ripped the envelope open. I unfolded the crisp letter and all i saw was 'congratulations...' I got in! I couln't breathe, i was too excited! I had got in to UCL (University College of London)!

"I got in!!" I screamed to Joel. He looked at me blankly. "I got in to my dream college in London!" He soon realised what i was going on about and congratulated me. My dad walked throught the door with Matt. They had a few bags full with food. "Dad, Matt, I GOT IN!" I was jumping! I was thrilled to be going to that college in less than 6 months!

I phoned Silver telling her the exciting news and she was thrilled since she got her letter back saying that she had been accepted. Going to my dream college with my bestfriend would be a dream come true! When it was actually going to happen, i was delighted!

My Dad made us our tea and i hadn't been in such a good mood in forever! I felt like i was on top of the world! Everything was coming in place, besides that night. But, i had an amazing best friend; i got in to my dream college and i would be going with Silver! I was so excited i couldn't even sleep. Eventually, i drifted off with school right around the corner...