Chapter 21

Lexi's P.O.V

I had woken up on a Sunday afternoon, well i was told that anyway. Even though i had apparently been un-conscious for 2 months or so, i was tired. When i woke up, it was very strange. I looked at my flat belly and a lot of questions wizzed around in my head. For example, Where is my baby? How long have i been un-conscious for? Is my baby even alive? As soon as the nurse came in to my room i asked her a ton of questions, but she didn't know the answer to most of them. She just said that she had only started working there a few days ago. She did however, tell me the date and how long i was asleep for.

I did fall asleep for a while, until i felt a soft nudge on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to find Oscar by my side. I smiled and faintly said 'Hello'. He said it back and i scrolled my eyes down to his lap, where are baby lay across. "He's gorgoeus!" I began to cry, helplessly. "Can i hold him?"

"Of course you can!" Oscar smiled, while i sat up weakly. He placed him in my arms and i kissed our son on the forehead. "I hope you don't mind, but me and your dad gave him a name!"

"Depends what it is, please don't tell me my dad has called him Elvis Presley Wilde or something!" I cringed.

"No, no!" He laughed "We named him Aaron Joel Wilde!" I smiled and nodded. I really did love it! Aaron is such a masculine name and Joel was my dear Grandpa's name. I began to cry, happily.

"I love it Oscar!" I wiped the tears "Thank you so much!" I swayed Aaron and kissed his forehead.

"I'm so glad that you're OK Lexi! I don't think i could do this without you!" Oscar began to get emotional, then he stood, bent over and kissed me. I didn't know what to do at first, i just rolled with the flow. When he stopped and sat back down we both smiled "You don't know how much you miss someone until they're gone!" He smiled again. I nodded and then looked down at Aaron again, smiling. Then, the nurse came in.

"Hello, Miss Reynolds!" She paused "You did loose a lot of blood during labour, so we want to monitor you for one last night just in case anything else changes, but you're free to go in the morning!" She wished me luck and was on her way.

From that moment on, i knew my life was going to be forever in happiness. Aaron, Oscar and my father where the only few people that i needed right now. Finally, i could begin the start of the rest of my life in motherhood.