Chapter 11

I woke up trying to lift myself from the bed. I must have slept in a funny position since my back hurt. I stood up and put one hand on my back and the other on my bulged belly. I was now 5 months pregnant and everything was as normal as it had been recently. My family was still supportive, everyone in the school was still clueless and Oscar didn't know. Same old, same old.

I went to the bathroom and then strolled down the stairs where I found my Dad drinking a cup of coffee at the kitchen counter. "Lexi,we need to talk about the baby" He looked really serious. I began to get worried as I took a seat across from him. "Listen, I think you should tell the father this week Lexi!" he sprung on to me. I sighed and I knew he was right, I had to.

"why? Can't we just move away or something?!" I requested, although I wasn't being serious.

"Well, if we moved away that would be unfair on your brothers. They'd have to change schools and they'd have no friends!" I nodded at him, while rubbing my eyes. "you need to tell the babies father because he has the right to know! Plus, your belly is getting bigger everyday and month, everyone in the school will know soon, so wouldn't it be best that he found out from you first?" He was right, he was always right.

"Okay! I'll inbox him on Facebook asking him if we can meet up and talk" I nodded to my Dad and he smiled.

"Good! I'm off to work now so make sure you get your brothers up before they waste the whole day in bed!" He smiled, gave me a kiss and left to go to work. I checked my watch and it was only 9:12 am, so i'd wake my brothers up at 10 am if they hadn't gotten up already.

I went back upstairs and picked up my iPhone 6 off my desktop table. I opened my Facebook messengar app and typed in 'Oscar' and three names came up. I then clicked on 'Oscar Wilde'. I hadn't looked at Oscar's facebook profile, but we had only been friends for a few weeks online and havn't even messaged eachother about anything. Then again, we hadn't needed too! I scrolled down his news feed where there was continous pictures of him at parties with beer in his hands and girls circling around him. Then, I came across a few more photos that were uploaded a week ago. They all constisted of Oscar and some girl I didn't recognise. The caption was '6 Months Today. <3'. Oscar was in a relationship with a girl called Beth Forde. NOTE: He was in a relationship with her when he had decided to get me in to bed! He had cheated on his girlfriend, with me!

I had never typed so fast in my life! 'We need 2 meet up, ASAP!' This message took me only two seconds to write. Within a minute the message was read and I got a reply quick. 'Okay, i'll meet you in half an hour by the train station?' I agreed to this and then went to get dressed.

Once i was dressed, i woke both of my brothers up and told them where i was going. Max was already awake but he was still in bed reading one of his comics that he loved. When i told Max where i was heading, he just smiled at me with a simple "Good luck!" and i was thankful he had said this, since i needed it! I just prayed that Oscar wouldn't take it too dramatically and will realise that it can't go away and he has to deal with it as much as i do.

I put on my green parka coat and dissapeared out of the door. On the way to the train station i began to get nervous and i felt butterflies within my stomach. I held my stomach and that's when i realised that the fluttering feelings was my butterfly, my baby! My baby was kicking and a cheesy broad smile spread across my face. All of a sudden, it felt like the world had stopped moving and then reality slapped me in the face when i looked up and saw Oscar standing right in front of me. My smile then turned straight and i had the butterfly feelings in my stomach again, but this time, it wasn't the baby...

"Let's walk?" I said, while not directly looking in to his eyes. We then walked for a moment until he stopped.

"Look, let's get to the point! Why did you want to meet up?" He questioned at me, while he frowned. I stood there looking at the floor, thinking about what too say. Truly, the words just vanished from my mind. "Listen, i'm meant to be meeting someone soon! So are you just going to stand there or actually talk?" He huffed.

"Fine! You want me to talk, then i'll talk! When we did what we did, where you with you girlfriend Beth?" I came straight out with it. It just rolled of my tongue and i didn't want to stay quite anymore.

"Yes, i was, but Lexi i didn't even remember it being with you! What makes you think i even knew what was going on?" He made himself look all innocent "You're probably thinking i'm just a lying cheater, but Beth has done it so many times more than i have!"

"Why? How many people have you slept with?" I got wide-eyed and we began walking again. I was nervous at the answer he would give me.

"Well... let's just say many!" He nodded and i was thankful he hadn't told me a number since it would play on my mind. "I don't see you much in school, apart from in French. Who do you chill with?"

"I chill with my best friend Silver, you?" I asked.

"Oh, i'm in the football team as from a week ago! Pretty much there all the time now!" He nodded. We ran out of conversation and i soon thought about my pregnancy again! I sighed and looked down at my baggy grey jumper that i had chosen purposely, so i could tell Oscar instead of him finding out. "What are you looking at?" He smirked. I quickly shot my head up and brushed my hair behind my ear with my hands. "Well..." He stared at me as we stood still.

"I need to tell you something, please don't hate me!" I looked into his eyes and he was very confused. So, i took his soft, tanned hand and placed in on to my stomach area. He looked speechless and his mouth was open, with his eyebrows raised. I then closed my eyes and whispered "I'm pregnant Oscar!"

I opened my eyes to the feel of him slowly pull his hand away. He started to pace and rub his eyes and forehead rapidly, but he was still speechless. "I'm sorry that i've only just told you, but i was going to get an abortion and then i didn't! It took me a while to get to terms with things. Oscar, i can give you space if you need it?" I rubbed my belly and turned to walk away.

"Wait! We need to talk about this, now!" He ordered. I walked closer to him and we sat on a bench close by. "I have so many questions and we've got to talk about so much! So,how long has it been?" He looked anxious and couldn't keep still.

"Well, i am 20 weeks pregnant, that's around the 5 month mark" I nodded and rubbed my stomach again.

"Okay, this is so weird! I didn't expect this at all!" He rubbed his forehead again.

"Well, neither did i!" I had smirked.

"Ok, i need to ask you one more thing and please don't get affended Lexi!" He pleased and i nodded my head "Well, do you know for sure that this kids mine?" He squinted his eyes.

"I'm more than certain! I'm not some sort of slag like you are! I have standards!" I laughed and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, you musn't have been a virgin mary that's for sure!" He then laughed "How was i then? I get told i was their best!" I couldn't stop laughing at this and tried to wipe the grin of my face.

" One, i was virgin. Two, you were the worst! Three, you fell asleep within the first 2 minutes!" I noted. His face dropped at everyone of these.

"What?! I fell asleep! It's weird the way i have had sex with people for around an hour and i never got them pregnant, but within 2 minutes i gave you a kid!" He laughed. "And hang on a sec, you're a virgin! What the fuck? The bits of body i remember were way hotter than some of the girls i have slept with, it's impossible you're a virgin!" I felt my cheeks go red at Oscars comments.

We agreed to meet up again and talk about things in more detail. Oscar told me that he'd probably have even more questions that would come to him in the upcoming days. I just told him that I'd probably have some for him too. We went our separate ways and before I knew it, me and my baby were fast asleep.