Submissive (18+)

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Grant x reader

Genre: Smut

Characters: Grant, Y/N

Words: 944

Description: Y/N and Grant have decided to spice things up.

“Now, Y/N, are you really sure about this? I don’t want to push you into anything that you don’t want to do.”
You and Grant were sat on the edge of your shared bed staring down at the recently purchased toys. You looked up at him and nodded, giving a small smile. “I’m sure. I’m always up for trying new things.” He pressed a quick peck to the top of your head before heading out of your bedroom door.

You let out a large breath of air in an attempt to calm your nerves as you stared down at the new purchases. Recently, you and Grant had had a conversation about different ways you could spice up your sex life, and toys was one of them. You had heard from so many of your friends that toys were the way to go, so you both decided to give it a try. You loved Grant with all your heart and trusted him wholly; you knew that he wouldn’t take things too far and he would stop when you told him to. That was why you wanted to do this.

Footsteps sounded back in the hallway and a mixture of excitement and nerves brewed up inside you. A wide smile emerged on your face when they stopped. Grant stood in the doorway, his eyebrow cocked to one side as he took in your posture. “I see somebody’s excited.” He walked over to you slowly and ghosted his lips over yours, carefully laying you down at the top of the bed.

He reached down to the side of the bed and gathered up two silk scarves, wrapping them around your wrists and tying them to the bedposts. Grant knelt up on his knees and stared down at you. “You look so beautiful like this; all tied up and waiting for me.” His voice cracked at the end which sent a shiver down your body. “I just want you to relax and enjoy this experience.”

Grant leaned down and kissed down the bridge of your nose, stopping at the top of your lips. A small whine left your lips and Grant chuckled. “Patience, Y/N. You don’t want to know what happens to impatient girls, do you?” His pupils were beginning to dilate and his voice becoming more husky. Seeing you lying on the bed, not able to move did something to him, and he liked it.

You shook your head. “Good girl.” Grant’s hands began to move down your body as he undressed you, carefully tracing each and every part of your skin. Tension was beginning to build up inside you as Grant edged nearer and nearer to your core. You began to rub your legs together to relieve the friction but he soon stopped you. “No, no, Y/N. That’s not what good girls do. They wait for their master to help them cum.”

Grants fingers began to circle your bud, slipping in a finger every now and again. Raspy moans left your body as he continued to tease your clit. You felt the bed dip as Grant leaned down to get something. A loud moan left you as a vibrator was placed on your clit. Slowly, Grant turned up the speed, causing your orgasms to grow stronger and stronger. “Please may I cum, sir?” “No. Take this as punishment for before. Bad girls don’t get rewarded.”
Grant took away the vibrator and slid a finger up your folds. “So wet for me aren’t you, you little slut!” The mixture of Grants fingers teasing you and his dominance, you could feel your orgasm begin to spill out. “Please, sir!”

“I do love it when you beg, Y/N. So sexy.” Grant climbed up your body and placed a ghostly kiss on your lips, keeping his fingers inside you. He leaned down next to your ear. “Cum.” A loud groan erupted from you as your walls broke down and the tension flooded away. Your juices spilt all over Grant’s fingers and it turned you on even more when he hovered over you and began to lick it up. “You taste so good, Y/N.”

He stuck his fingers in your mouth and you to began to lap up your juices. You were so much in your own head that you didn’t hear the sound of Grant unzipping his pants and them falling to the floor. Without giving you any time to adjust, Grant pushed inside you. He grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled as he slammed into, fast and rough. “That’s it, my little slut. You take my cock so well, don’t you? You love having my cock inside you, don’t you?”

You just about mustered up a nod when Grant quickened his movements and pressed harder on your body. Tension had built up again in your core and you were desperate for release. You looked up at Grant with desperate eyes. “Please sir, can I cum?” Grant looked down at you, his pupils blown. “Cum.” A loud scream escaped your lips as your walls pulsate around Grant’s cock, causing him to release to.

His movements slowed and eventually stopped. Pulling out of you, he untied your wrists and gathered you in his arms, tracing circles on your hips. “How was that, baby? Did you like it?” You looked up at Grant with wide eyes, full of happiness and fulfilment. “It was amazing. You’re so sexy when you take control.”

A little blush creeped up onto his cheeks. Chuckling, you leaned around and placed a sweet kiss on his lips. You both fell asleep in each others arms, letting the beat of each others hearts send you to sleep.