Wrong Shirt

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Daisy Johnson x fem!reader

Genre: Fluff, implied smut

Characters: Daisy, Y/N

Description: After a gruelling training session, Y/N takes a shower and accidentally puts on Daisy's shirt.

Sweat was pouring from every inch of your body by the time the training session was over. Coulson was working you and every other field agent twice as hard due to the ongoing threats to the world, especially from HYDRA.

You grabbed your water bottle and squirted it on your face before taking a big drink. The coldness of the water soothed your hot skin causing you to let out a groan of relief. A slight blush rose onto your cheeks as a few other agents turned at you. "Sorry, I was just really hot."

You turned on your heel and walked straight towards the showers, determined to get the sweat and grime off you. You got your spare clothes out of your locker and placed them outside of your cubicle, along with your towel, before stripping off and stepping inside.

The hot water ran along your skin in a soothing way, allowing you to fully clean all of the days dirt off you. Taking your hair out of the tie you ruffled it and let it fall down your back, letting the water move through every strand.

You spent a hour in that cubicle, letting your thoughts and imagination take you away from the worlds crisis. You didn't even realise how much time had passed until you looked up and the night time lights were on. You immediately switched off the shower and dried yourself with the towel, grabbing your clothes from outside the cubicle.

You headed towards your locker, drying your hair as you went, but stopped when you felt a hand on your shoulder. Dropping everything, you turned around and got into a fighting stance, only to be met by Daisy.

"Er, babe. You really don't need to do that. You're so on edge." She walked towards you and placed her hands on your shoulders, massaging them. Your eyes fluttered closed and small groans escaped your lips as Daisy kneaded harder to undo the knots.

Daisy smiled as she finished, backing slightly away. She looked you up and down. "I'm not complaining about this at all because you do look extremely hot in it, but are you wearing my shirt?" You looked down and smiled. "Yes Daisy, I think I am." Your expression turned from relaxed to lustful as an idea passed through your mind.

"What are you going to do about it?" Daisy's eyes darkened as the last word left your lips. She walked forward towards you, backing you up against the lockers. She grabbed both of your wrists in one hand and held them above your head. "I'm going to do whatever the hell I want, my little bitch."

That was when you knew that you should wear Daisy's clothes more often.