Sore and Bruised

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Daisy Johnson x fem!reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Daisy, Y/N

Description: After a long mission, Y/N heads to her room that she shares with Daisy but she's battered and bruised. Daisy notices this and offers a massage.

You walk tiredly through the hallways of the quinjet, your bag dangling on the edge of your fingertips, your body aching from the mission you had just completed. Every part of your body twinged with pain as you walked closer to your room. You could have cried with happiness when you reached the doorway.

Throwing the bag on the floor, you sat on the bed and leaned back to lay down. You groaned as all of your muscles relaxed and you finally had some relief from the pain. You heard footsteps and a gasp outside your door and you slowly sat up to see Daisy standing in front of you, clearly shocked at your appearance.

"Hey, babe." You gave a small smile and lay back down, wincing a little at the quick movement. Daisy stepped into the room and sat beside you, her eyes looking over the bruises and cuts that littered your skin. "Those guys really did a number on you, didn't they? I knew I should have gone with you."

You looked over at her and her eyes were filled with worry and regret. Slowly you sat up, being careful not to hurt yourself anymore. "Hey, this isn't your fault. I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself. Sure, they got a few punches in but you can bet that I put them on their asses. Besides, you had your own mission to go on. You can't always babysit me, you know."

Daisy took your hand in hers and smiled sadly. "I know. I just don't like coming back and seeing you like this. They could have sent someone in with you so then at least you had backup." You squeezed her hand.

"Well, they didn't and I'm alright. Just a bit sore and bruised. Nothing I haven't dealt with before." Daisy tucked a few stray strands of hair behind your ears and ran her thumb over your bruising cheek, clearly thinking.

"Turn around. I want to do something to help ease the pain." You raised an eyebrow questioningly before slowly turning around. Daisy's hands rested gently on your shoulders before pressing her fingers into your muscles. You moaned in relief as the tightness of your muscles slowly began to loosen.

Daisy smiled as she watched your whole body relax under her touch. She slowly moved from your shoulders to your neck, louder moans leaving your mouth. "That feel good, honey?" "Mmmhmm, please keep going."

She moved from your neck to the middle of your back, kneading her fingers harder into your muscles. "That feels so good, Dais." She continued her movements until she came to the bottom of your back. Her hands hovered there for a minute before she used her powers to send vibrations through your body.

You let out a very loud groan as you felt every muscle loosen in your body. Once she stopped, you turned around and pressed a soft kiss to her lips. "That felt amazing, baby." You touched your forehead with hers and sighed with content. "How did I end up with someone as amazing as you?"

Daisy smiled. "I guess the universe just knew that we needed each other."