Here For You

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing: Daisy Johnson x fem!reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Daisy, Y/N

Description: Whilst being seriously injured from a mission, Daisy comes down with a cold and Y/N is there for her, right by her side.

Daisy felt like absolute death. Despite nearly being killed a few days ago on a mission, it felt like this cold was going to be the thing to kill her off. She groaned as she turned over in the bed, both from the clogged up feeling in her nose and head and the aching and soreness of the injuries she received on that recent mission.

She tried her best not to wake you up, smiling softly at your sleeping form next to her and taking in all of the different features of your face. The way your freckles were spread across your face, mainly around the bridge of your nose; the little snores that you did when you were in a deep sleep. Daisy relished in these moments, knowing that you both may not have another for quite a while.

As she slowly sat up in the bed, Daisy let out a hiss which, along with the movements, stirred you from your sleep. Fluttering your eyes open, they rested on the beautiful woman next to you as they scanned her body for any kind of discomfort. "Dais, are you alright?" She looked down at you and smiled, trying to hide how much pain and discomfort she was in. But you could see right through the façade and sat straight up, both worry and sternfulness evident on your features.

"Daisy, tell me what's wrong so I can help you. I want to help you get better. Please." You knew that Daisy didn't like admitting when she needed help, she thought it made her weak, but when she seen the pleading look in your eyes, she couldn't help but break down.

"It hurts all over, Y/N. My legs, my arms, even my head. I've never felt so helpless before. I've overcome so much but it has to be a fucking cold that keeps me down." She sighed as stray tears slid down her face, grimacing as she took too deep of a breath.

Immediately you jumped out of bed, not before kissing Daisy on the head and disappeared out of the room for a while which left Daisy very confused. She had just poured her heart out to you and you just disappeared out of the room.

After a few minutes, you came back into the room with a tray filled with Daisy's favorite snacks as well as all of the medicines that she would need to feel better. Fresh tears slid down her face as a mixture of emotions overcame her. As you placed the tray on her knee, you leaned in and pecked her lips. "Only the best for my girl. I want you to get better as quickly as you can. I hate seeing you like this, so upset and hurt. I'm going to take a few days off so I can stay here and take care of you because there is no way that I am leaving you here by yourself. I will always be here for you."

Daisy smiled, a small blush flushing her cheeks. "What did I ever do to deserve someone as amazing as you?" "You were just yourself, that's why I love you." You leaned in and kissed her again, this time for a little longer, pouring all of your love into it before getting into the bed on the other side and cuddling up with Daisy, ready to spend the next few days completely with each other.