Drunken Confessions

Requested on Tumblr

Pairing : Daisy Johnson x reader

Genre: Fluff, Implied Smut

Characters: Daisy, Y/N

Description: Both Daisy and Y/N get drunk which is when some confessions make there way to the surface.

It wasn't very often that you and Daisy got drunk together after a mission, but this mission proved to be a tough one and you both needed the freedom that strong alcohol gave you.

You were both sitting at the bar on the plane, helping yourself to the strongest alcohol you could find to wash away that days turmoils and memories. Daisy reached over and grabbed another bottle of bourbon, nearly slipping off her stool and into your lap. You both burst into laughter as you carefully guided Daisy back down.

With a very unsteady hand, Daisy poured bourbon into both glasses and held it in the air. "To us, the most bad-ass crime fighting duo that ever lived!" You giggled and lifted your glass up as well, both clinking in the air before downing the whole lot. "Another?" You held out your hands and shook your head. "None for me, I'm gonna have a killer headache in the morning as it is."

Daisy pulled a puppy-dog face in an attempt to get you to change your mind, which you inevitably did. "Oh, alright. Just one more." She beamed a bright smile at you before, carefully this time, pouring you your last drink and handing it over to you. She looked you in the eyes and smiled once again. "You know, you're the best person that I've ever met. You're brave, intelligent, you make me smile...and also super horny but that's not the point-"

Your eyes widened at the last part of Daisy's statement. "Wait, what? I make you horny?" She smiled and nodded her head. "Yeah, you do. I would never say this sober and it's been annoying me for a few months, so I'm glad I got drunk and told you because now I feel free and-"

You crashed your lips on hers, completely putting a stop to the next sentence she was going to say. Your hands traveled to her hair and wound inside her long locks as her hands explored your body, her dreams of touching you finally coming true.

You both broke apart for air after what seemed like hours and both smiled. "So, I suppose this means you feel the same way?" Daisy lifted her eyebrows at you before you stood up, took her hand and guided her towards your room. "Why don't I show you exactly how I feel about you?"