3 [Meeting The Children]

I know my mother wasn't too excited about me taking this little job out of nowhere but I feel like I need to do it and it'll help me spend time outside more and spend time with people even if they were kids but it made me feel happy.

Right now I was in the car that was said to pick me up if I agreed so I just watched outside the window seeing the amazing landscape go by as we traveled to Beesands I bet its amazing there; I've always loved the smell of the ocean and I loved hearing the waves a lot I would always listen to it when I would be wide awake since the sound would always make me fall asleep. Everything seems to go by fast when I was lost in my own mind, I was wondering if the children would be nice? What are their parents like? What kind of jobs do they do? Many questions ran through my mind.

"Miss, we have arrive" the driver spoke to me making me glance out my window.

My eyes widened at the size of the house that was here pretty far from the town we just drove through, the parents must be very wealthy to build a house like this it huge I knew I was going to get lost in here for a while.

The drive opened my door as I stepped out of it still looking at the huge house in front of me, I thought I noticed someone looking out the window and going back inside; must be one of the children.

"This way miss, your luggage will be sent to your rooms" the butler said to me as he bowed a little with his hand stretched out for me to go first.

"Alright, thank you" I said to him as I walked forward with him behind me.

He opened the door for me letting me walk inside the house which was just as huge, there were two staircases heading to my left and right to the different sides of the house with a large staircase in front of me leading to the several doors and maybe a basement as well. It was amazing; the white marble was detailed perfectly with the old paintings from all over the world were laid out on the walls.

"I shall bring the children down, please wait here miss" the butler said to me as I was walking down the large stairs in the front.

"Very well, I'll be here" I said to him giving a small nod.

He soon vanished to the east side of the house, I was nervous since I was playing with my fingers I always did that when I would get nervous; I soon heard some doors opening and closing letting the sound echo through the whole house and hearing footsteps coming closer and closer to where I was sitting. I stood up and face the stairs soon seeing adorable children coming down the stairs standing from oldest to youngest.

"Young master's this is your new governess, miss [Y/N] [L/N]" the butler spoke to the young children.

"Hello, its nice to meet you all" I said to them with a warm smile on my face.

"Hello, my name is Yumi I'm the oldest being twelve; my young brother Himuro who is eleven, Sakamoto he is ten, Yuusuke he nine, Chiaki she is eight, Miharu she is seven and then our young brother Kazuma who is six" Yumi spoke out first as she introduced her siblings to me as they waved and smiled at me.

They were all so adorable, Yumi has black hair held in a ponytail with big green eyes, Himuro had bright red hair that was spiked up with his amber eyes that reminded me of someone, Sakamoto he had brown hair that was nicely back with his green eyes as well. Yuusuke also had brown hair that was in a small Mohawk form he also had grey eyes, Chiaki she had red hair with one strain of hair of brown with her big green eyes, Miharu also had black hair with a grey eye and a green eye which was interesting and last but not least Kazuma who had brown hair and amber eyes.

They were all so adorable and seemed nice I couldn't wait to start my job and spend time with them, I smiled as I walked closer to them and kneeled down in front of them as they gathered around me.