4 [Getting To Know Them]

[A/N: slight mature contact towards the end]

Once inside the house I went to my room to get changed for dinner, the head maid told me to dress nicely for dinner since Law made up that rule; so it was a good thing I packed a nice summer dress that was just white something simple and normal.

I combed my [H/L] [H/C] hair and put some small makeup on my face I heading to the dining room, the room was huge like long as a whale even the table was like that as well, some chandeliers hung over the table that looked like diamonds and something to me they were real which I would doubt at all. I heard the children giggling which was coming from the balcony that was attached to the four big doors that were opening.

I walked out there seeing the table lit up with candles that gave off a nice glow around this evening; the children were talking about their days doing weird moves with their arms, seeing both Law and Kid smiling and chuckling made me blush and smile myself; they were both very handsome that was for damn sure. The sound of my heels brought their attention to me when I walked closer to the table that was big and round for everyone to sit together.

With one hand Kid pulled out my chair without standing up so know he was really strong for an alpha for sure and would like to stay on his good side. I smiled in thanks as I sat down between him and Law.

"She's pretty" I heard Kazuma whisper to Kid who sat on his right, he smirked and chuckled as his little comment which made me smile as well.

Its already been a day and I already loves these kids so much that my heart was filled with joy.

Not seconds later dinner was served to us, it looked amazing when it was shown on our plates; my mother was a good cooked but I never saw food like this before in my life. As we all started to eat some small talk was brought up here and there by the children mostly but soon Law and Kid soon jumped in.

"So [Y/N], which pack are you from?" Law asked as he sipped his wine.

"Pack? Oh, I don't have one I was raised by human parents who adopted me" I was confused for a moment but then understood what he meant when I explained later.

"Interesting, do they know what you are?" he asked again giving me a glance.

"Oh yes they do and they don't mind, I've been only been able to stay inside and in my backyard for ten years so this would be my first time going so far from home" I said again giving a small smile.

Kid glanced over to Law when I wasn't looking when he too shared a glance with him as well.

"I must ask just what do you both do for a living? I mean living here and in this big of a house I just had to wonder" I asked trying to avoid being the center of attention since I wasn't fully used to it.

"I work as a doctor around England whichever hospital needs me the most that's where I go" Law answered before biting down on some meat.

"I own several car dealer shops around the world, I build cars to half of the ones I work on are always sold at one of my dealers" Kid said after Law as he took a swig of his beer.

"Impressive" I said looking at them both.

"Yea, father is an amazing doctor everyone always gets well" Yumi spoke out with glee in her voice, something told me she wanted to be a doctor too.

"You should see, papa's big garage its huge with lots of tools and cars they are amazing!" Sakamoto spoke showing how big the garage was with his arms stretched out as far as he could and yet again another feeling of him doing car work came to my mind.