16 [Daughter Of Who?]

The room was tense as I sat in the chair with Law and Kid on my left and right while Ameria stared daggers at me; Still didn't know why she had hatred towards me since I have done nothing to her at all. Was she really that pissed off that I was Law and Kid's true mate? Or was there more to it? I couldn't understand why she hated me so much but I guess I was about to find out with this meeting with the elders in front of me.

"Tell us Ameria why did you attack [Y/N]? What were your reasons?" one elder asked her as he stared at her with a serious look on his face.

"Are you old fucks blind?! Can you not smell it on her?" she shouted at the men almost acting like a different person in front of us.

No more the calm and beautiful charmer that she was when I met her the first time; now she was nothing but a woman who was obsessed with some sort of myth that needed to be discovered from her first than anyone else.

"Even you two!! You both smell it like I can" she shouted toward Kid and Law who just glared at her but I had a feeling they knew something I didn't.

"Guys, what does she mean?" I asked as I glanced at them wanting to know answers no one was giving me.

"She basically wants to kill you because you are the last daughter of the Rosamund family line" the voice of Pops answered my question which made me look at him in surprise since I never heard of that family before but something about my dreams were starting to piece things together.

"The Rosamund family line was the most powerful family throughout each clan, during the red moon your family crowned their first born child to lead each pack; but at least twenty years ago the family was slaughter no one ever knew if their daughter survived, but here you are sitting in front of us all" Pops explained a bit further as he looked at me.

My [E/C] eyes widened in shock having some memories come back to me as a baby remembering my father and mother's face smiling proudly as they held me in their arms and remembering the smell of fire and blood that filled the air on that night when they were slaughtered and I was given to the orphanage by the only maid that escaped with me; and how I met Law and Kid there after some time passed.

I leaned forward a bit placing my hands on my head as my elbows were on my legs trying to take in this information, Kid kneeled down to my level placing his hand on my back to comfort me a little.

"You should have never been born!!" Ameria shouted out at me which brought my attention back to her.

I think I understood why she wanted me dead, which only made me shake my head and sigh when I looked at her; it made sense to me now.

"So, Ameria does this make you a cousin of mine?" I said to her as I placed my hands down from my head when I looked at her.

She growled at me staring rage daggers at me once I said cousins and that only made me chuckle under my breath as I leaned back up in my chair again.

"Let me guess, getting rid of me would make you the new leader of all the packs right? And why do I have a feeling this wasn't your own idea" I said to her seeing her become angrier by the minute the more I spoke.

"I don't have to say anything to you" she growled out at me as she turned her head away.

"We're looking into if she had anyone else helping her but its unclear at the moment, but now that everything has been made clear; you have the right to place a punishment on her lady Rosamund" another elder spoke up as he stood up with the others around the table as he addressed me as lady which was weird to hear.

I glanced over at Ameria who had her nose up in the air trying to act like she wasn't worried but seeing some sweat on her forehead told me she was frightened for her life which made me smirk a little bit before I looked back at the elders who were waiting for my answer for her punishment.

"Exile should be fitting for her, completely out of England and Europe she has no rights to take the children or speak to them at all and if she tries any of this then I think she shall be killed by anyone who sees her first " I spoke in a calm and leader-ish voice that really didn't sound like me but sounded like I've done this so many times.

"Are you serious!!!?" she shouted out trying to move towards me but the chains held by the guards pulled her back making her fall back on her ass from the pull.

"Sounds reasonable, the clans will know once she leaves the country; this meeting is over" Pops said as he looked at her and then glanced at everyone else in the room.

Kid picked me up in his arms as Law followed beside him as the doors opened in front of us letting us leave the room while Ameria was yelling towards us every curse word in the book but we just ignored her as the doors behind with a thud.

We went back up to our shared room in the house; having Law open the door as Kid carried me inside setting me down on the bed as Law closed the door behind him.

"You doing okay?" Kid asked me as his flash hand ran through my hair gently.

"Yeah, just a lot to take in" I sighed as I looked at the ground.

Law sat on my left taking my hand in his as we stayed in silence for a bit longer letting everything sink in.

"When can we go home?" I asked them both as I glanced at them.

"Soon, we'll leave tomorrow morning once you settle in you can call your parents" Law said to me with a small smile on his face.

"Sounds good, so when does this red moon thing happen?" I said before asking the other question that was on my mind.

"One thing at a time, we still have five days left before that time come" Kid answered me before he gave me a kiss on the top of my head.

I smiled warmly at them both knowing that after all of this we might be able to find some sort of peace in our lives and actually stay together without anyone giving us any trouble in the future hopefully.