7 [Unexpected Morning]

[A/N: Mature Contact in start of this chapter]

The drive home seemed to go a bit faster with the time, especially with Law and Kid keeping my mind busy with so many other things; the heat from their bodies made the window of the car start to fog a little bit. I could feel the beta inside my body purring in some way that a dog would sound like that but their alpha's inside of them started to doing the same thing which made the heat between my legs stronger.

Feeling them kissing any skin that they could reached, their hot kisses made me shiver in delight. The mansion was about thirty minutes away and my heart fluttered in excitement knowing what was going to await me inside.

The sound of the car stopping caught our attention quickly as our breathing was heavy as they mixed together. Kid was the first one to open the door and to step out and before I knew it was I picked up and thrown over his shoulder. My surprise squeak made them both chuckle as we headed inside the dark mansion since everyone was asleep.

In a blink of an eye I felt my back landing on a mattress, I smiled as I looked up at them both; seeing their eyes glowing in the dark room sent shivers over my body when I soon started to sense my eyes were glowing in the darkness because I could see thing like it was the bright day. My senses were off the roof the smell of their scent drove me insane the more I smelled the air; Kid was the first one on me giving me a rough kiss slipping his tongue inside my mouth as I moaned from the feeling; his hands lifted the end of my dress until both my bare legs were in clear view, laying in between my legs and pressing his groin against my burning heat I couldn't help the moan that escaped my mouth when I tilted my head back in pleasure.

"Don't keep her to yourself, Eustass" Law said in a husky voice as I came closer to us.

"Then get that ass over here, Trafalgar" Kid smirk when he grabbed Law's tie pulling him in and kissed him on the lips as Law returned the kiss.

Oh man if I only I had a camera or something, seeing them kissing each other and removing their jackets and white dress shirts showing off their perfect pale and tan skin against each other; I rubbed my thighs together for some friction as I watched them kiss each other.

Soon their glowing eyes glued to me with smirks on their face as they both hovered over me making me feel small compared to them both which was true. Soon the top of my dress was undone by Law's hands slipping it off showing my bare chest feeling the cold air hit my skin made me whimper a bit as he brought the dress down to my hips and also slipping my panties off with my dress letting it fall to the floor.

I moaned when Kid attacked my left breast, licking my nipple and rolling his tongue around it as his other hand groped my other breast which made me wiggle a bit under his touch. That's when another moan broke from my lips when I felt Law's tongue licking my womanhood and soon plunging his tongue in and out eating me out like a starving man. I kept moaning from their attention wiggling underneath them both.

"Oh fuck....Law! Kid!" I moaned out their names which made them groan.

"Tell us what you want?" Law said when he stood up licking his lips from my juices.

I couldn't form words as they hands still caressed my body that was on fire like I was burning alive and only they could put the fire out, I needed them both so fucking badly right now.

I gasped when Kid bit on earlobe and pulled a bit which made me moan softly as his lips traced my cheek.

"Tell us...." he whispered in a husky tone which made me sigh in delight.