12 [The Gathering]

We might have been doing our outfits for what seem to be hours to me but I guess this is how people dress for gathering's it was so weird having Nami fix my hair with the many interesting hairdos that she had in her closet I didn't know what was happening when we were trying them on it was honestly fun.

Getting to spend time with girls my age was fun, they told me stories about how they met the boys and made fun of them which always made us laugh out loud it was so much fun.

The sound of a knock at the door brought our attention to it to who was knocking at the door right now.

"Yes?" Robin asked as she stood at the door.

"You girls almost ready?" the voice of Sabo came from the door.

"Almost!" Koala answered with a smile even though Sabo couldn't see it.

"Alright, I'll tell the others the guests are arriving" Sabo answered with a chuckle I could hear.

He walked away since his footsteps were further and further away from the door which told us he left the room, Camie squealed with excitement which made us giggle at her action.

"Any reason to be excited?" I asked as I chuckled.

"Well, you'll noticed that the boys like to show us off to the other packs and it always gets out of hands sometimes" she said with her smile growing along with her blush too.

"How sweet" I said to her with a warm smile.

"Come on girls, lets go strut our stuff" Nami clapped her hands together to get our attention.

Leaving the room the girls giggled as they walked down the hall as I followed behind them; hearing the nice music coming from downstairs and the loud chatting that came from the people that were arriving. I peeked down the stairs seeing the people gathered around greeting Pops and the boys one by one.

Seeing all these people were a bit of a surprise and I was a bit nervous wondering if I will do well with everyone here; I stood at the stairs looking at the ground playing with my hands as Nami and the others walked down there standing by their mates.

"Where's [Y/N]?" Marco whispered to Robin not seeing me with them.

Robin glanced around in the crowd trying to see me somewhere but must have known where I was when she smiled warmly.

"My guess still at the top of the stairs" she giggled a bit knowing where I was.

I once again glanced at the crowd before taking a big breath as talked to myself trying to help my nerves a bit from all the people.

"Hey, Traffy! Kiddo!" Luffy shouted with joy.

"I told you not to call us that" the voice of Kid brought me out of my thoughts.

I looked down the stairs seeing him and Law standing there in front of Pops and the boys talking, my heart jumped seeing them there looking as handsome as ever; I wanted to run down and hug and kiss them both but I know I couldn't do that right now. But I could put on a nice show for them; taking another breath in I soon started walking down the stairs.

"Well, she knows how to make an entrance" Nami said out loud enough for Kid and Law to hear.

The next thing I know I saw them turn to look at me, seeing Law's grey eyes and Kid's amber eyes stare at me like they knew it was me in this dress.

And Wig. [A/N: If you do have brown hair this hair style is amazing!]

 [A/N: If you do have brown hair this hair style is amazing!]

I could feel my heart pounding knowing they were looking at me, to be honest I think everyone was looking at me and maybe whispering about me but nothing bad which was good. I stood in front of Law and Kid giving them a small bow for respect as they nod their heads at me as I gave them a warm smile.

"Nora, I'm glad you could join us" Pops said once I stood on his left.

"Of course pops, I wouldn't miss it" I said acting my part liking the name Nora.

"Nora here is my new adopted daughter we welcomed to the family, she is a beauty isn't she" Pops said already being a father proud while talking about his daughter, I honestly think him and my father would get along very well.

"Yes.....she is" Law said once his grey eyes met my [E/C] eyes like he knew Pops was telling them it was me.

Hell I knew they knew it was me they could fucking smell me for sure; but seeing their faces with relief made my heart jump knowing they were worried about me since the crash.

Hours later everyone was enjoying the gathering with talking, drinks and the food that I heard Thatch made which was really good for sure; I couldn't believe how easy it was to speak to the others around me and it helped when the girls or the boys stood with me since they knew more people than I did. But I could always feel the pair of eyes on me everywhere that I went.

Everywhere I turned I could see either Kid or Law looking at me from the other side of the room; always keeping an eye on me no matter what. I wanted to talk to them and ask about the children and how they were doing but asking things among a crowd would be dangerous for sure.

Soon the sound of a gong was heard throughout the house which made the whole house go silent, seeing the elders of each pack stand and begin walking. People gave them room to pass them, even Pops stood up from his large chair following the other elders into a different room that was opened and closed once they all went inside.

The party seem to resume like someone pressed play once more which was super weird since this was my first time at a gathering for sure; I went back to speaking Camie and Vivi about a few things until the front door to the mansion opened and closed which brought everyone's attention to who came into the mansion; my blood began to boil when I laid eyes on who came into the mansion, that instant bitch face was on Ameria's face as she walked into the crowd.

"Why the hell is she here?" Camie asked with a grumpy face.

"She better not be here for the boys" Vivi said with her eyes narrowing at the sight of her.

"Excuse me for a moment" I said while standing up from my spot on the sofa.

"Where are you going?" Camie asked me.

"I need air before I do something stupid to her" I said to them which they nodded their head understanding.

I moved through the crowd making my way to the empty balcony letting the voices die down inside when I closed the door behind me.

I took a breath in before letting it out as it placed my hands on the stone railing in front of me, tilting my head up to look at the moon that looked almost pink which I was told that the moon will turn red soon so I guess having it turn pink was normal. The warm breath was nice as I blew against my skin which I smiled warmly to the feeling getting lost in my own thoughts; I didn't hear the balcony door open and close behind me.

"[Y/N]?" the voice of Kid came to my ears which made me turn, my eyes widen in surprise seeing him and Law standing there looking handsome as ever.

I didn't know what to say or even do right now as we stared at each other, ignoring the party inside with only us three on this empty balcony with the moon above us.