9 [Meeting The Newgate's]

From passing out I didn't know how much time had passed since I basically slept through the whole ride. But I could tell by the smell in the air we were deep in a woods somewhere until the car stopped and I was brought out of the car.

Hearing voices and sounds of people walking around, until I felt a soft surface under me which I assumed was a bed. I wanted to open my eyes but with the blood lose I was too tired to do so as I felt a warmth of some kind hover over the places I felt the most pain; feeling the pain slowly fade away from my body as I laid there out cold still hearing people talking some of them were men some were girls but I was still wondering if I could trust these people who saved me and also wondered if they knew Kid and Law like that kid with the straw hat said.

Hours might have passed when I finally opened my eyes slowly seeing the moon was high in the sky now, giving the trees a mythical glow to them outside. I slowly sat up hold my head still feeling it throb a bit and that's when I noticed I was in different clothes as well which made me confuse for a moment before the door opened which made me jump.

"Oh good your up" a girl with long orange and brown eyes said to me.

"Where am I?" I asked as I looked around.

"Oh, you are in the Newgate house don't worry your safe here and the name is Nami by the way" she said to me when I slowly stood up from the bed.

"Wait where's my necklace!?" I panicked when I didn't feel my necklace around my neck.

"Don't worry its right here along with a box" Nami said when she handed me my necklace.

I sighed in relief thanking in my head knowing the necklace was safe and still with me, I placed it around my neck feeling happy feeling the metal there on my skin.

"You must be hungry, come with me oh and I will warn you my mate and in-laws can be a bit much" she spoke to me as we headed to the door before she turned to me a moment.

"I'll keep that in mind, oh and I'm [Y/N]" I said with a warm smile.

We spoke to each other as we walked down the stairs to a big room that looked like the front, this place was big as well like Law and Kid's mansion but looked a bit older than their place looked like. That's when the sounds of people talking and laughing was brought to my ears when we neared a door having it open letting us inside seeing the group of people here.

"Hey, Nami!" Luffy shouted out with a smile and a mouth full of food.

"Don't talk with your mouth full!" she shouted back at him which made me giggle a bit as we sat down.

"Glad to see you're awake, lass" a big man who sat at the end of the table spoke to me.

"Thank you for helping me, sir" I said nodding my head in thanks.

"No need for sir young lass, you can call me pops" he patted my head gently.

I smiled and nodded my head in agreement already feeling welcomed here which was rare with the whole wolf world.

"[Y/N], you should eat before Luffy eats everything" Sabo chuckled as a maid placed a plate in front of me.

I could see Luffy's hand stretch out which shocked me for a moment but his hand was smacked hard by Nami which made him pull it back.

"That was mean" he whined when he looked at Nami.

"How many times do I have to tell you no stealing food!?" she shouted back which made everyone chuckled.

"Are they always like this?" I asked glancing between them and the others.

"Yes they are, it's a weird match for sure, I'm Robin its nice to meet you; this is my husband Marco. And of course you've met Ace and Sabo, Vivi is Ace's girlfriend and Koala is Sabo's fiancée. This is Thatch and his wife Camie" Robin spoke with a warm smile as she introduced everyone around the table.