11 [Locked Memories]

[A/N: Sorry I vanished I just had writers block and I suddenly just became lazy but I am back and ready to finish this book]

"Oh look dear, she opened her eyes" the voice of a woman came to my ears, rubbing my eyes I could only see two figures above me.

Their faces were something I couldn't see but their voices sounded so nice and warm to hear, I just wish I could see their faces; I reached out my hands until my little fingers wrapped around a finger making the two who surround me chuckle.

"They are a beautiful [E/C], just like you" a man's voice chuckled as they looked at me.

The air around me felt warm and safe like I was home with my parents again I loved it, I loved it so much I didn't want it to end but it did. The sound of an alarm like sound came to my little ears since I started crying; hearing the woman's voice try and hush and calm me helped a bit but my ears hurt from the noise.

The next thing I knew I was suddenly in a basket being placed down by someone who looked down at me, seeing the face of Rosie was clear as day when she saw me being placed by her; a different person spoke to her who looked like a maid covered in coal dust and small specks of blood on parts of her skin and outfit.

"What is her name?" Rosie asked the frightened young maid.

"[Y/N]" was all the maid answered before she turned and ran away like she was afraid for her life.

Seeing Rosie look down at me with a warm smile, I felt my eyes start to tear up wanting to know what was happening and why I didn't see the two people who held me before the loud shouts and bangs came. I think Rosie saw I was about to cry because she picked me up from the basket bringing me to her warm embrace saying calming words into my ear as she gently swayed back and forth which calmed me down a bit.

"Let's get you home, sweetheart" she spoke sweetly to me before she picked up the basket and carried me away into the night.

I woke up from the deep sleep that I was in. Opening my eyes I saw I was still at the Newgate mansion; knowing that I felt worried about Law and Kid wondering if they were alright and if they knew I was safe.

I sighed for a moment before remembering something's about the dream I just had, like it was something I went through before but being so young I could barely remember anything and to be honest it was driving me crazy not knowing why I couldn't remember my whole past, I only could remember being with Law and Kid during my childhood before I was adopted.

Holding my necklace in my hand before looking down at it seeing it shine from the morning sun that was coming through the window to my left; I gave it a small kiss knowing that Law and Kid are with me until I can return to them in person.

I heard a knock from the door which brought me out of my trance when I looked at the door.

"Yes?" I asked to who was behind the door.

"Its Vivi could I come in?" she asked sweetly.

"Yep" I said to her.

She opened the door with a smile on her face as she clothed the door behind her carrying some extra clothes in her arms.

"I found some extra clothes I hope they fit" she said as she gave them to me.

"Oh, thank you" I said to her as I took them.

I noticed one of the outfit was a fancy dress, so I placed the pile of clothes on the bed as I took the dress and looked at it.

"What's this for?" I asked her.

"Oh, Mr. Newgate is throwing a small gathering for pack leaders for the upcoming red moon ceremony" she said to me. "Do you like it?" she asked me again as I stared at the dress.

"Yes, yes I do it just seems so familiar to me like I've seen it before" I said to her before laying it on the bed to look at it better it was amazing and yet again something in my mind was telling me that I have seen it before.

"Well, I think you'll look great in it oh and with the small gathering we are going to try and keep you a secret" she said to me which made me confused.

"Why?" I asked wondering why.

"Well, with everything going on we need to make sure no one will kill you a.k.a Ameria. So me and the girls will just make your hair different" she explained which made sense to me.

"Wait, we're not like dying it?" I asked when I held my [H/L] [H/C] in my hands which made her giggle a my face.

"No, no nothing like that Nami has things to help she is very good with it hence why she is known as the cat-burglar" she said with a smile as she explained more.

"No kidding?" I asked with a smile which made us giggle again.

I already knew we were going to be good friends just like with the other's around the house because they were so fun and nice it felt nice being around them.

"When is this gathering?" I asked her as I placed the clothes away.

"Later tonight, so we girl are going to get ready for it and have fun" she said as she cheered a bit with her arms in the air.

"Alright" I said with a big smile on my face cheering with her which made us once again giggle.