Okay, im ready.

Lisanna

It was dark, really dark actually I couldn't see a thing but I was okay with that. I really liked it like this if I was being honest with you and myself.

I laid flat on my back looking at my celling
in a thick hoodie that said Chicago in big bold letters. I never even been there so it was kinda weird that I even had this sweater.

I turned over on my side and opened my phone, it was five thirty and I had to be at school at seven.

I had one notification that was from my only friend kamiya which was from last night, telling me that I had left my charger in her car. I closed my phone and turned back on my back and continued to look at my ceiling till I huffed and finally got out of bed.

I turned on my small bed side lamp and went to the other side of my room to grab my towel to get ready for school. I slowly opened my door and walked down the hall to flick open the hallway light and walk to the bathroom. I knew my mom was still asleep because her door was still closed and the whole house was dark. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth and padded back to my room and started getting ready.

This was going to be my second week of junior year at my new school. I had recently moved to Atlanta with my mom and I was the "new kid" that everyone stared at till the bell rug. It was getting annoying considering it was the second week of school now like get over yourself.

As I clicked off my bed side lame and opened my bigger light that brightened up the whole room I took of my bonnet and brushed out my long black instal. It was cute but I planned to take it out soon since I could never keep a hairstyle for long.

I threw on some black joggers and a black cropped shirt with black air forces and sprayed some perfume on and put some deodorant on while I grabbed my phone and seen that it only had 10 precent since I forgot my charger in kamiyas car.

She was my only friend and we had became pretty close since I moved here. I quickly texted her and told her I was ready while I checked my front pouch to make sure my airpods were in there with my lanyard.

I walked out my room and quietly closed my door again and walked down the stairs towards the kitchen in the dark to grab a bottle of water and wait for kamiya since she was my ride because I wasn't getting a car till next month.

I sat on the counter in the dark as I looked at the green numberes at the stove clock that read six forty five and felt my phone buzz in my lap. I already knew it was kamiya telling me she was here so I hopped off the counter and walked out the door not forgetting to lock it and walked to her all black bmw.

BAD BITCHESSS heyyyy this is literally my first book n I'm nervous like hell Bc Ik it's not perfect but please excuse mistakes n be nice

&& I know this is really short the next chapters will definitely be longer y'all. Okay bye I talk too much.