Neighborhood

Lisanna

Today was finally Friday and I was really excited, not that I was doing anything but I was just happy it was Friday.

I haven't been doing anything except going to school and coming home to do homework, I haven't hung out wit Monti n nem since Tuesday.

I still haven't seen my mom all week since both our routines were the same, but I didn't mind at all. Tomorrow is Saturday and she's off so maybe she'll wanna hang out.

AFTER SCHOOL

I laid it kamiyas bed scrolling through tiktoks while she took pictures at her vanity. I exited out of tiktok and went to Snapchat to look at myself in the camera.

This eyelash makin me mad rn I mumbled fixing my minks

"Lisanna" kamiya said looked back at me through her mirror

"Hm"

"Let's slide to K house"

I haven't been there all week and honestly I was fine with that since Santana was being mad weird last time.

"Right now?" I asked

"I mean ya"

"Alright" I said putting on my shoes

I was wearing a white tube top and blue skinny jeans with my white Jesus sandals. I slipped my shoes back on and got up while kamiya looked for her Keys.

"You left em downstairs remember" I said

"UGH ya I do let's go" she said

I didn't say anything I just followed her out the door and to the car.

AT THE HOUSE

We were all sitting in our usual spots at K's house on the couch while kamiya tried to explain to monti you can't just fuck a bitch and leave.

"Monti people have soul ties one day you gone fuck up and mess wit the wrong bitch RIGHT lisanna"

I stared at her for a second and then spoke up

"I don't believe in soul ties, it's never that deep"

"SEE" monti screamed

"Lil baby here gets it why can't you fuckin stupid bitch"

"hoe don't even-"

Before I knew it they were having a full on fight, nobody seemed to care except for me. Quinn was asleep, K was counting money and saint had his feet in Quinn's lap while she slept and he watched YouTube on his phone.

Santana wasn't here this time, NOT that I was checking for that nigga. Idc where he at. But on cue he walked in and dapped all the niggas up while he looked at me. I didn't say anything I just stared back while took his gun out and put it on the coffee table.

"Yalllll these niggas finna have a block party tonight we should slide" kamiya said

"Helllll ya I'm gonna find me a bad hoe rq hold on" saint said

"Nigga ain't you supposed to be a saint fuck you mean" K said lookin at him sideways

"Fuck nigga shut up already omg" saint whined

I laughed at that and saint snapped his head towards me and squinted his eyes towards me.

"I hope you not laughing LISANNA" he said

"Sorry master I'll jus never laugh again in your presence"

Kamiya laughed at that and grabbed my hand standing up, we boutta bounce yall we need to get ready for this partyyy. She shook Quinn awake and grabbed her hand yanking her off the couch.

"Come on bitch we gotta get ready" kamiya said

"What is you even talkin about" Quinn mumbled

"Don't worry about it let's jus go, Bye friendsss" kamiya said walking out

I gave them one good look and waved bye but not before looking Santana in the eye and walking out.

I don't know what's wrong with that guy, one minute he wants to act like he run shit then the next he can't even say hey to me like nigga BYE. Not that I care but still what the fuck.

KAMIYAS HOUSE

It was currently ten and these bitches were STILL not ready like dang the block party prolly already over. I texted my mom telling her I would be home late and closed my phone.

I was wearing a cute white graphic shirt grey biker shorts and my Jordans while kamiya had on a cropped black shirt with a blue Jean skirt and white air forces.

Quinn was STILL in the shower like omg I'm ready for bed now this is ridiculous

Quinn finally came out the bathroom and had her cute lil outfit on, she was wearing a skin tight cropped shirt with graphic on it and some super cute booty shorts.

"alright BOOM let's go y'all" kamiya said 

I just looked for my phone and lipgloss before going downstairs. I checked my phone and seen that the kid from school who's name I figured out was ken was texting me.

He was cool or whatever but I wasn't really looking for a relationship so I wasn't really textin him back

AT THE PARTY

It was packed as FUCK but as soon as we got out the car kamiya was already on the phone with monti asking him where he's at.

Quinn smacked my butt and grabbed my hand as we followed kamiya. We found the boys and they had their little spot in the back. I sat next to K and kamiya while Quinn sat in front of me next to Santana and saint.

Monti went to go get drinks and Santana was rolling up a blunt, so was K.

Santana looked at me and licked the blunt. I hate that guy.

Monti had now came back and tried to pass me a drink, I declined it because ion even drink no more.

Kamiya, Quinn and Monti were having their own little conversation till I looked at K and he smiled at me.

He was already high I could tell but he was still rolling up another blunt.

"When's your birthday lisanna" K asked

"May"

"May what"

"May 22nd what about you"

"April 15"

I didn't say anything after that I just looked at him until he finished rolling the blunt and sparked it.

Why they only call you K what's your real name I asked

He smiled and laughed

"It's Kamari but ion care for it like that so I jus make niggas call me K". Not much to it I guess.

I nodded looking down at my hands he hit the blunt and tried to pass it me. I declined and looked at Santana and as soon as we made eye contact niggas started shooting.

HEYYYY wtf goin onnnnn

Ngl guys ion have much to say BUT I did wanna say please give me feedback ugh

Anyways anyways if you got this far thank you so much for reading and giving this book a chance.

Kisses to all my bitches💗