Part time

Lisanna POV:

Okay so since I'll be sleeping on the bed like the queen I am I think it's only fair I make you your bed on the floor to sleep.

Like I mean it's the least I can do ya know. I said setting my bag on his bed and slowly Turing around to look at him.

We stared at each other blankly for about one minute before he slowly pulled his gun out his waistband.

Now now Mr psychopath no need to shoot me okay.

"Lani you need to shut the fuck up and go take a shower you got school tmr"

Oh sorry will you be coming with me?? I asked while looking through my bag for a towel.

"Do I look like I go to school"

Is that a trick question?? If so please elaborate. I said while staring at him.

"If I knocked yo head off wit dis Glock I would be wrong though right" he said tilting his head to the side looking at me

Ummm yes you would be very wrong genius.

I walked away to the bathroom looking at his spacious and nice it was, it was fancy and pretty but also throwing me off.

I walked out the bathroom to see him sitting on the bed using his phone, he looked so cute and pretty I wanted to jus bite him.

Sorry to bother you but ummm how do you use that mega fancy bathroom system you got going there I said while shifting my feet

"Dumb as shit" he said walking past me back into the bathroom

Well that wasn't very nice, what if I was sensitive I said folding my arms

He turned turned around and stared at me
"I don't give a fuck"

Fuck up nigga I said walking out the bathroom

Bruh where is my TOWEL like what the fuck

"Stop yellin In my crib" he said holding my towel

Ima yell if I want to and ima be quiet If I want to so move please giant scary sir I said grabbing my towel from him

I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I took off all my clothes getting into the nice ass shower.

TIME SKIP

I laid on my back in a big shirt looking at my phone, I took a quick video before I called it quits.

Tana was in the bathroom but he was taking forever I was actually starting to get bored. I left the room walking downstairs to the kitchen. This place was big as fuck im not even gone cap.

I walked around really looking at every detail because im weird like that. I finally made it to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I grabbed myself a water and then walked back to the room.

Santana had shorts on and was drying his back.

Hahaaaa did you think I robbed you n ran off wit your shit when you didn't see me in the room I said cheesing

"Ran off wit my shit? Wit yours still on the floor? You bogus as shit lil gurl"

Little?? Little little little. Hm. Doesn't seem to be in my vocab I'm big dawg get right.

"Keep talkin I'm finna blow yo shit off"

Don't threaten me wit a good time I said rolling my eyes while sitting at the edge of the bed