Givinchey

lisanna

I was getting tired and my edges were gone, that's how you knew it was time for me to go home.

I sat on a couch drinking pink Whitney I poured for myself as kamiya sat across from me gone as fuck laying on some kid as they laughed together, when she was sober she was so happy to talk to him and claimed she missed him.

I didn't know who he was but she said he was an old friend so I went along with that shit, we twerked and danced for a long ass time but I was ready to go home now.

"Will you prettyyy please come pick me up" I texted Santana

I missed him and my back hurt, I was sober even though I had a couple drinks because I wasn't tryna fucked up.

Tana 🧸
Who told yo lil ass to go to the party

I texted back with a frown on my face

Stopppp please jus come get me☹️

No way this man jus left me on read I mumbled rubbing my temple.

Literally 20 minutes went by and he never texted back but I knew he wouldn't leave me here.

As soon as I was boutta call him he texted me saying he's outside, I got up stretching and said bye to kamiya before walking out.

I scanned outside looking for Santana and literally could not find him, he was always in a different car so I couldn't tell which car was his

I called him and he picked up on the second ring.

"Where are you" I said looking around

"Look to yo left I'm ina Grey audi" He said before hanging up

Okay wow rude I guess I'll just scavenge my way home.

I walked to my left looking around before I found a tinted ass Audi and I knew that was him.

I walked up to the car opening the door and getting in, I looked over at Santana and smiled.

"Hiiiiii loverrr" I said cheesing before wrapping my hands around his neck while leaning over.

"Wassup" he said before taking the car out of park and speeding down the road.

"Did you miss me or no" I said looking at him while he drove

"Yea" he said catching a red light

"Okay bet so what the move"

"Whatchu mean" he said laughing

"I'm so serious I wanna go to your house"

"Alr"

TIME SKIP

I sat on Santana's bed in my underwear and one of his basic tank tops with my legs crossed and my back up against the headboard while I looked through Uber eats.

I wonder if these hoes would even deliver right now, it was dumb late but fuck it somebody gotta do it.

Santana was downstairs getting something so I was gonna just wait for him before I order to see if he was hungry.

HOLDDD ON lemme see if domino's still open I'm boutta act up, I said laughing and cheesing to myself.

Only real niggas know how good bread bowls from dominos is like fuckkkk.

Santana walked through the door with a water and he looked so cute, he had black polo shorts on and a chain on.

He always looked so good like bro Ima fuckin rape you what the hell.

Kidding tho....unless.....

"Bae you want a bread bowl" I said looking at him

"Nawl I ain't even hungry"

"Okay so two Alfredo bread bowls" I mumbled to myself squinting at my phone.

"Okay it should be here in thirtyyy minutes" I said smiling

"Mhmm" Santana said focused on a blunt he was rolling.

I ruffled the bed looking for the controller before finding it and sitting crisscross applesauce and looking for family guy.

Family guy is genuinely goated like nobody steppin as hard as them and it's facts check the stats bitch.

I put on a random episode because they all funny and I turned to Santana.

"You so fine" I said looking at him

"Thank you bae" he said lighting up the blunt

"Can I hit it"

He stared at me blankly before he squinted his eyes at me and blinked.

"You know what here" he said passing me the blunt.

I smiled grabbing it before hitting and and coughing.

"Stupid gimme my shit back" he said grabbing the blunt

"No stop" I said laughing

"Let me jus try again"

"You straight" he said hitting it himself

"Okay rude rude"

"Can we do something fun tomorrow" I said holding my phone mad high and taking a quick video

"Whatchu wanna do"

"I'm not sure I didn't think I'd get this far" I said fixing my lash with my two fingers.

Don't even know why I had these mugs on I was boutta go to sleep anyways but alright.

I got off the bed walking to the connected bathroom so I could pee and take a quick video because I'm pretty.

I peed real quick before washing my hands and posing in the mirror and taking a video on insta.

As I walked out the bathroom the doorbell rang, Santana looked up at me and I walked to his drawer to get some pants.

I put them on real quick and ran downstairs to get the food.

TIME SKIP

We finished eating about an hour ago and I was jus laying down on Santana while I scrolled through tiktok.

"Bae serious question"

"Wha"

"Can we get a cat and co-parent or no"

"No I'm not doin that shit"

"Umm why"

"Because ion like cats"

"Mmmm all I heard is you hate me"

"What"

"Goodnight sir"

He didn't respond so I sat up looking at him squinting my eyes

"Umm hello, i said goodnight tana" I said speaking slowly

"Goodnight lisanna" he said laughing

"Okay thank you gosh so rude" I said laying back down

He grabbed my neck before pecking my lips a couple times and wrapping his arm around me.

I wrapped my arms back around before cheesing in his neck.

Omg heyyy guys it's me again the real fuckin barb don't play ok.

Sorry I haven't been updating n this chapter was so short I'm jus living my life or whatever buh anywaysss lmk if y'all fw this

OMGGGG AND lmk if y'all wanna follow me on insta I'm like raw ash & I'll follow back jus don't be weird

KISSES TO ALL MY BITCHES💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Make sure y'all comment I like readin em